g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jose after the Juventus game

EyeInTheSky

As said in previous posts there is far more that meets the eye on that. The least said the better
Especially when you have nothing to say
The state of the anti-Mourinho brigade!!!!

I'm really sorry that things didn't go as per your liking today. Yes, we were supposed to lose, but Jose and the boys had other plans.
Ziiiiiiiiiiiing shots fired :lol:

cyberman

Great footballer. But I can't help but get the feeling Ronaldo is a cringey, corny guy personality wise. He's ruined himself since he left, I don't remember that sort of stuff when he was here. Fergie probably would have ripped him for that celebration.
He only has class when he's taking pity on someone.
I personally hate that, its ridiculously condescending.

JoaquinJoaquin

Mourinho since that Newcastle game I have loved. This is the Jose I wanted originally. If he was like this his whole time here (attitude wise and tactically) then I don't think he would of been under the pressure he was in.

JoaquinJoaquin

Why? Were they provocative to Jose ? Juve has always been a nice club with some brilliant fans and we have a good relationship. I have no clue why would he do it.

Did Allegri do the same in the first leg . Come on Jose .
Juve is one of the worst clubs in Italy. Feck them.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It was barely anything. Good show anyway, good show.

Drz

Would have done the same if I was insulted. Nothing wrong with the cupping-of-ear gesture.
I just wished the attention and buzz was around the players, who kept fighting till the end.

SSSSnake

No one gave us a chance against the best performing team in Europe. This is probaably the best result in Europe for a decade. Loved seeing Jose react like that. Give them some back!!

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
As a Juve supporter, I want to congratulate you for the win, you deserved it since you scored your chances and we were very wasteful.

What I can't understand is why you admire what Jose did after the game? He is a manager that when his team loses, he blames it on the players and never on himself and yesterday when your players made an amazing comeback, he made it again about himself, when the attention should have been to the United players. I understand that Juve fans provoked him, but thats what fans do and he is not a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Football fans are weird.

Dish out dogs abuse for 90 minutes but the moment the target of said abuse says or does something back? OUTRAGE!!! How dare he do such a thing!! Won't someone think of the children?

As always, everyone just needs to calm down a bit.
Agreed. Football fans are such a sensitive bunch. Can shout abuse the whole game but soon as a player or manager says anything back they’re up in arms talking about disgrace and class :lol: feck off

Patrick08

Had rashford scored that Jose would have even brought out his customary 3 fingers alongside the ear cupping.:lol:

JK-27

I pretty much agreed with Scholes about Mou's lack of class. The only hypocrisy i can think of is Mou acting that way especially since he criticised a Juventus legend (Conte)for celebrating a thrashing against us a year ago.

Also there's no reason to attack posters personally as some did.

Regarding the bonucci thing would you be shocked if someone disrespected us at OT the way he did with the juventini and lets say Keane floored him for it? I much doubt it. Most would be thrilled about how the captain had defended our corner
There's a distinction I think being missed. Conte celebrated a win. Jose was reacting to ongoing abuse from fans (being called a son of a whore and other things). It's not hypocrisy.

Suv666

Think Juve were unbeaten at home in the CL for something like 30 games?

I actually think City 's a harder opponent/game for United but sometimes runs end? (crosses fingers, toes, legs, etc).
Yeah mate for sure City is a bigger match not sure who is better Juve or City, on current form though I'd say City edge it for me. A derby win would be massive for us right now. A CB in Jan and we can totally land a top 4 spot.

Martin(6)Buchan

Instead of making it a great escape and enjoying the victory, he always make's it about him.

crossy1686

career ending
As a Juve supporter, I want to congratulate you for the win, you deserved it since you scored your chances and we were very wasteful.

What I can't understand is why you admire what Jose did after the game? He is a manager that when his team loses, he blames it on the players and never on himself and yesterday when your players made an amazing comeback, he made it again about himself, when the attention should have been to the United players. I understand that Juve fans provoked him, but thats what fans do and he is not a fan.
Behave yourself. You lost, he gave you some stick back, live with it. This blatant wind up isn't fooling anyone.

Rajma

:lol: As someone has said in this thread, these antics are only enjoyable when you're winning from a fans perspective.

IRELANDUNITED

Why? Were they provocative to Jose ? Juve has always been a nice club with some brilliant fans and we have a good relationship. I have no clue why would he do it.

Did Allegri do the same in the first leg . Come on Jose .

Not sure if this is sarcasm or clueless :houllier:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
That was great, top claas wummery.
That's the Jose that I wanted when he joined us. A real "b'stard". A pantomime villain.
The wummery goes down well, but only if the trophies come with it and I am desperate for the trophies.
I also like the fact that he is hated by rival fans because he won so much (against them).
MUFC needs to be hated again, for us to build up the siege mentality and the mentality of our players, right now, is the closest I have seen to when SAF was our manager. We may not be the most talented or fluid but we are absolutely relentless, right up to the final whistle.

There was a thread a while back, about creating a Jose Machine. I believe that we are now very close to being that machine. It's such a shame that we messed up the start of the season. Had Jose got some of the players that he requested during the transfer window, I am positive, we'd be competing for the title. Woodward's actions de-motivated Jose and a de-motivated Jose is absolutely no good to us.

We scared CFC (who celebrated their equalizer with us, like they'd won the CL). We shocked Juventus, who were night on unbeatable in Turin. MCFC are next and I hoping Jose can somehow engineer a win against them.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Bet your loads of fun at parties aren't you?
The Jose haters are really miserable. Reading their posts (moaning), would suggest that they all suffer from some serious depression. Their negativity has no limits.
I say, leave them be and let them wallow in their misery.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Between this and the Ronaldo comments thread - i keep asking the same question... who cares?

He cupped his ear... thats it! It's not like he smashed one out on the pitch or something.

fergosaurus

Who cares if it's childish and lacks class, this is peak Jose. He's got his swagger back. :drool:

Smores

Instead of making it a great escape and enjoying the victory, he always make's it about him.
"Making it about him" seems to be the idiots parroted go to phrase today then.

Fecking meaningless garbage as usual with these phrases. Exactly who is paying any less attention to our win? Or giving more focus to Jose's impact on the game? Do you think our players feel slighted by not having a headline about them or something?

He looked like enjoyed the victory to me, so did our players and those amongst us fans who aren't consistently negative about everything

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
I don't have problems with the stick he gave us that much. Its just that the players, especially defence he was criticising when losing, just won him the match last night. Let them have the moment of glory without making it about yourself.
I'm not saying that I'm right, its just how I saw it.

Martin(6)Buchan

Wonder why I spend less time in here with some of the idiot replies I read, he does make it about him he always does so stop giving me them BS phrases as you put.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
"Making it about him" seems to be the idiots parroted go to phrase today then.

Fecking meaningless garbage as usual with these phrases. Exactly who is paying any less attention to our win? Or giving more focus to Jose's impact on the game? Do you think our players feel slighted by not having a headline about them or something?

He looked like enjoyed the victory to me, so did our players and those amongst us fans who aren't consistently negative about everything
Yup, absolute morons who say these Jose antics are for 'making it all about him' and players must be hating him for that. Shaw for instance liked Mourinho's "ask FA to translate" clip on twitter.