Jose after the Juventus game

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He fluked it in Turin and yet he still came with this shite. Jeez. Bonucci should have floored him. Show some respect at a great club, in their home, after they hammered us

el3mel

I didn't see all these moaners and "classy" people when juve fans were abusing Jose personally for 180 minutes.

Just **** OFF
Some here look like they're living in Utopia. They want our players/manager to get insulted and not respond to be shown as classy. Feck class for all I care.

Absolutely love this moment. Classic Mourinho. :drool:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
It's so fecking obvious to anyone that has actually watched some football in their day. This was a personal win for him because that is what Juventus fans have made it.

Robbie Boy

I’m on the fence.

I think people take football too seriously sometimes, it’s fun and he’s just having a dig, plus it shows passion.

On the other hand I’d rather he showed a bit more class and made it less about him.
Yup same.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
It's so fecking obvious to anyone that has actually watched some football in their day. This was a personal win for him because that is what Juventus fans have made it.
Exactly. On top of that it was a nice destraction from the fact that we didn;t play that well and could've lost 4-1 without people talking about an inflated scoreline. All we need to take from this to the derby is the feeling we can beat anyone and everyone out there can feck of.

cyberman

He fluked it in Turin and yet he still came with this shite. Jeez. Bonucci should have floored him. Show some respect at a great club, in their home, after they hammered us
They had ten minutes after the goal and that's it.
Hammered? You're a Utd fan, you know what a hammering is ffs.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The guy is a clown & I don't see a long term future for him here. feck it though, fair fecks to him. They were talking shit to him all game, good on him.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Vintage Jose
Love the passion and the fire. False dawn or a turning point for Utd? Win against City and we'll be flying! They have scored 12 in the last 2 games though :eek:
Think Juve were unbeaten at home in the CL for something like 30 games?

I actually think City 's a harder opponent/game for United but sometimes runs end? (crosses fingers, toes, legs, etc).

R'hllor

Dunno why people are upset, this has nothing to do with United, its JM vs Juve fans, only thing they might not like that he is doing it while wearing United badge. Doubt he would the same if it had nothing to do with him, like he said, they said stuff about his family and his Inter family.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
They had ten minutes after the goal and that's it.
Hammered? You're a Utd fan, you know what a hammering is ffs.
They hit the post twice and they controlled most of the game

I understand that mou and juve has a history. However he is a united manager now. He shouldn't drag us in this filth

Denis79

You find that bollox entertaining? Weird.
I love that he did it. I can only imagine the shit juve fans directed at him. Doesn't bother me one bit when he acts like that. Well done Mourinho. A confident Mourinho is good for us.

Agni

After all that abuse from the Juve fans this was the perfect response. Only treble winner from Italy.

Member 90887

Makes him look like a right bell. As it would Guardiola, or Klopp, or Benitez. Or whoever, really.

I’m not getting into a game of class (all managers act like idiots, at times) but he could have left it alone and walked over to the away support for a round of applause instead. Less dramatic and daft.
You're so fun.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Should not have done it even though i can understand why he did. If we meet Juve again in the competition you can be sure their players will be fired up because of it and will celebrate wildly in front of him if they score.

Would have been perfect if it were a knock out match. Just hope we dont meet Juve again.

peridigm

I'm sure they were chanting shit at Jose the entire match. Serves them right.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
In isolation its ok. Its a pattern though of things always being about himself first. Thats my issue. Its typical of him and I dont like it