Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
Fair enough from Jose to be honest, probably a bit frustrating having someone like Bale stinking up the place.

Still I have no faith in Jose's bus parking skills for the game tomorrow, feel a slight thrashing is more likely.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
It is so much fun watching, reading all the stuff about Jose now, when he is not our manager. I remember at the end of his time at Manchester I was afraid what kind of crap I will read on Caf, on the internet...

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
I think so. Kane is 28 in the summer. Big decision to make, stay loyal to Spurs and be a club legend with feck all medals or go to City and win something.

He's the best English striker of his generation (I wouldn't really count him and Rooney overlapping) and the best honour he has is a World Cup golden boot.
City’s gone for Kane now. They want Haaland.

I’d love to see him go overseas but he’s focused on breaking Shearer’s PL record so there’s not much chance of it happening imo.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
He finally found his "pogba" at spurs.. tried with Dele and it didn't work.
He’s totally lost it. Dele and Bale are both adored by Spurs fans, most of whom never liked Mourinho much in the first place. I wonder what his next move will be. Sacking Ledley King? Hiding Gary Mabutt’s insulin? Calling Bill Nicholson a nonce?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Unlike the other Jose "victims" I highly doubt Bale gives a toss. His "Wales, Golf, Madrid" stunt shows exactly where he's at with football these days and as others have said already he's not exactly showing any signs of discontent at being a squad player.

If anything he probably finds winding Jose up funny.

RashyForPM

I’m actually going to sort of defend him here for once. This is no Pogba situation. Pogba and Dele while clearly showboaters off the pitch, train like any normal footballer and take care of themselves properly in terms of strength, fitness and conditioning. Meanwhile, Bale is really one lazy, money grabbing mercenary. He has genuinely probably played more minutes of golf since 2019 than football. I would be seriously irritated too if I was his manager, and can see why Zidane and Mourinho can’t bear him, as harsh as that may seem.

If I had a choice, I’d give him four options: Just retire from club football and play for Wales where he actually cares, or go to USA, China or Qatar so he stops messing elite clubs around.

Chief123

It’s got to a point where it’s no longer a “big” game when Spurs v any of the top 5 teams. It’s literally dead watching Spurs play any game against a big team.

It’s no different to watching West Brom or Sheff Utd play against one of the big teams. It’s just not interesting to watch anymore.

I can’t imagine how the spurs fans feel watching this tumescent football.

Dare I say it, Arsenal are more interesting to watch than Spurs.

izec

It’s got to a point where it’s no longer a “big” game when Spurs v any of the top 5 teams. It’s literally dead watching Spurs play any game against a big team.

It’s no different to watching West Brom or Sheff Utd play against one of the big teams. It’s just not interesting to watch anymore.

I can’t imagine how the spurs fans feel watching this tumescent football.

Dare I say it, Arsenal are more interesting to watch than Spurs.
you forget quickly, it is not that long ago

Red Royal

He is hanging on for that League Cup final, from today’s game there is little chance of them winning that.
He wont make 3 years at Spurs... if he makes 2 it will be surprising.

lex talionis

Jose has wrecked Spurs. I can’t imagine I’d ever say this, but I really do believe Ole could get more out of this side than Jose, who’s trophy cabinet is the stuff of legend but if we’re going to be honest he’s served up a pile of garbage for the last 5 or 6 seasons.

Woodzy

This is going to be the day isn't it?

To think they were talked about title challengers 3 months ago.

Irwin99

After this they have West ham which could be tricky but then they have Burnley and Palace at home and an EL tie they should win. Lose any of these though and he could be in trouble.

Chief123

Why are Spurs still parking the bus with only 30 mins to go and 2 goals needed? Baffling.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Fair enough from Jose to be honest, probably a bit frustrating having someone like Bale stinking up the place.

Still I have no faith in Jose's bus parking skills for the game tomorrow, feel a slight thrashing is more likely.
I’m pretty sure Jose wanted him and wanted him at United too. I even remember him hugging it out with Bale and along him to come to United on video. You reap what you sow.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He wanted him at Utd, but that was a lifetime ago, Bale wasn't beyond hope back then.
That was barely 2.5 years ago. Madrid already wanted Bale out and it was Bale that didn’t want to come.

I think it’s motivation with Bale. I mean as far as football goes, he’s pretty much completed it. Not surprising he’s stinking the place out.

0le

It is still so funny watching the decline, even though you knew it would happen.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Isn't this telling of the chasm that's opened up between Baldy Fraudiola and Mourinho?

Baldy boy has evolved his methods and sustained his success while Mourinho has regressed from his early career. The winning formula Mourinho had in the early 2000s has gone and he hasn't been able to find another one.

Even if you have Mourinho everything he wanted like Pep has had, he still wouldn't have repeated Pep's success in my opinion.

I'm sure Pep will get found out too once he's not at a club that get whatever it wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.