Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Pep's left him in the dust. It was obvious he had done so before they both came over here to Manchester, but people buried their heads in the sand with José. Pep's still creating beautiful football and Mourinho's collecting his money.

Are Spurs fans still burying their heads in the sand? Going from Poch to José is like trading your house for a tent. Your house may have been worn down but it still provides better shelter. At least go for another house!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s absolutely done. Anyone remember old Jose that defended this shambolic?

Guy Incognito

All it's doing is delaying the inevitable and even if Spurs win it (that's a big if), it won't catapult them to levels of success like it did under old Jose or even Fergie.

And good luck selling out the ground with the football on show, Daniel Levy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe anyone thought this one would go much different.

It won't be these sort of results that end Mourinho's time there.

Makes me laugh that people were saying they were genuine title contenders a couple of months back.

Park's Petrified Pooch

Pep's left him in the dust. It was obvious he had done so before they both came over here to Manchester, but people buried their heads in the sand with José. Pep's still creating beautiful football and Mourinho's collecting his money.

Are Spurs fans still burying their heads in the sand? Going from Poch to José is like trading your house for a tent. Your house may have been worn down but it still provides better shelter. At least go for another house!
This is an arguable point. Current version of Pep’s City are an incredibly pragmatic and functional watch. There’s no stardust to it. It’s one paced and fairly boring to watch. The rest of your post is however spot on imo.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
That was barely 2.5 years ago. Madrid already wanted Bale out and it was Bale that didn’t want to come.

I think it’s motivation with Bale. I mean as far as football goes, he’s pretty much completed it. Not surprising he’s stinking the place out.
I know what you mean, but it isn’t acceptable. You can’t take home 600k a week and then not be arsed. It just shows a lack of character.

Kag

I'm really bored of posts like this. The fecking lecturing.
You were rather adamant at the time. It really is grim, this. He completely destroys any appetite you have left for watching football. At least the golf courses were open back when he managed United. Mid-pandemic must be even worse.

Paxi

I know what you mean, but it isn’t acceptable. You can’t take home 600k a week and then not be arsed. It just shows a lack of character.
Of course, but it happens across all sports, and it takes a very special sportsperson to go after they goals they have set oneself with the same verve when one had a point to prove.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You seem to be getting hot under the collar because football fans are taking the piss out of your struggling team on a forum. Not sure what else you were expecting :lol:
Yeah I know you're right of course. Emotions though isn't it? It's only because I love my club and care.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
The last time Spurs had a run as bad as this (LLLWLL) was all the way back in Feb-June 2020 (LLLLDLD) under Jose Mourinho.
:lol:

Still baffled how Levy could be so blind. Everyone with eyes could see it coming, what a massive, unmitigated blunder hiring this toxic dinosaur would be.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Shamefully , I was one among those who thought he will be a success at Spurs and voted that he will win a cup. He could still win a cup but this is had. Serious shit .

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Yeah I know you're right of course. Emotions though isn't it? It's only because I love my club and care.
Of course, I get that.

Honestly, you have to just take it all with a pinch of salt at this stage.

Mou will be gone soon enough, and you can look forward to some more front foot forward football.

Matter of time now.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Of course, I get that.

Honestly, you have to just take it all with a pinch of salt at this stage.

Mou will be gone soon enough, and you can look forward to some more front foot forward football.

Matter of time now.
Sorry for snapping at you mate. That wasn't cool.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
It’s like he wants to be fired. Probably wants another ridiculous severance fee.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Spurs is the worst Jose Mourinho side I've ever seen, even we weren't this bad under him and he has better players at Spurs as well :lol:

slored1

The most overrated manager in history of football. Not surprised about his Tottenham spell, the guy hasn't adapted to the modern game.

Paxi

Well yes I think he does however an expected defeat away to city won't do it
Expected maybe but shocking display all around and I don’t see it improving under Jose. Definitely think Jose is done at any level.

Status
Not open for further replies.