Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Reached his best at Inter in 2010, after that period stopped to develop his football and getting worse and worse
I think he thrives in a complete underdog team. Like Porto, Chelsea initially (because they had won feck all at that point), inter milan.

I think he would suit Athletico Madrid is Simone ever leaves. They play his type of football.

But its pure negative football. We should never have went near him. Spurs should not either.

Member 101269

These players were shite under Poch last year too. Many of them have been utterly shite for almost two years now. Massive clear out required no matter who the manager is.
Sadly not many teams have the cash for a complete overhaul. Mou will be blamed and a little tinkering of the team from the top. Sadly Kane isn’t getting younger it doest look good..

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I will keep saying it again how crazy it was that spurs sacked Poch to get this guy when so many United fans wanted him to be replaced by Poch . What a mad decision

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I will keep saying it again how crazy it was that spurs sacked Poch to get this guy when so many United fans wanted him to be replaced by Poch . What a mad decision
I could not believe Levy went for him. Mainly because of the difference in styles. Bayern or Barcelona would not dream of hiring Mourinho ever. It is not the brand of football they wish to play. Poor from Levy really.

nikineil

Who expects Spurs to win the Carabao?
That’s just the Jose blue print now isn’t it. Win that carabao cup and claim it as part of his trophy collection. But I just realized he’s playing city in the semis. Even that looks unlikely this season.
On a different note though, what the heck happened to Bale? Absolute shadow of his former self

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That’s just the Jose blue print now isn’t it. Win that carabao cup and claim it as part of his trophy collection. But I just realized he’s playing city in the semis. Even that looks unlikely this season.
On a different note though, what the heck happened to Bale? Absolute shadow of his former self
He is playing City in the final isn't he?

Baxter

Those puff pieces in the media a few weeks back seem a long time ago now.

city-puma

If you can’t match the intensity of the opponents, it’s really hard to get the positive results in EPL. Same for us against arse yesterday in the second half due to the loss of McT.

Red00012

No Spurs fan I can guarantee that
If City are in the champs league there’s a chance he could be playing the final Sunday followed by CL on the Tuesday so it’s not a dead rubber by any means.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
And he's still cleaning up the mess he left behind. Doesn't get the credit he deserves Ole. He's had it tough here with how Jose left us.
Put it this way, we'll be in a much better state when Solskjaer leaves, whenever that might be, than we were when Mourinho left.

James Peril

He says «them» about his own players, quite clearly choosing his wording and not saying «we». So it begins really, the inevitable gulf between him and the group of players, the ice cold distance that is only going to become bigger. Levy is now realizing what he has done, Mourinho knows what Levy is thinking, it’s popcorn time. I am not one to wish ill on people or hoping for their downfall, but in the case of Mourinho it’s deliberate and painful to watch. When it doesn’t work, he doesn’t want to fix anything - he enjoys the pain.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
And?

We had a bad run then, they are having one now. I’m not convinced we not at the start of our second poor run of form ourselves.
You’re trying to do the whole “perspective” thing in a way to make us look bad and Spurs not so bad. We’ve just had 2 extremely hard away fixtures in which we had enough chances to win both and a very poor result against Sheffield United. Spurs have 2 wins in their last eight and rank 14th for points accumulated in that time, they’re averaging 1.1 point per game in that time period and 1.4 goals per game. Our bad run stretches back 3 games, even then we snuck in an incredibly good 3-2 cup win against Liverpool.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
In fairness, the poor fecker must be knackered from community from the Lowry every morning.
:lol:

his football is mostly crap but he’s also a victim of his own unique successes and obviously his massive ego. He was never going to be able to keep going from top club to top club every 2/3 years winning but only building teams short term and falling out with everyone. He basically ran out of clubs that were set up to seriously challenge after he left us. Yes a different manager might get Spurs challenging but given their recent signings and their lower wage budget their position in the league is top 6 and that’s about it.

There’s no way another big team gambles on Jose again. Maybe Inter would be interested but you would imagine they would most likely stay clear given how things have turned out since he left Italy. He’s not getting another big job in England or Spain and Bayern and PSG won’t want him. International next or some crazy money league. I liked him at Chelsea first time around and I was supportive of him over the underperforming players here because I thought the dressing room needed a big shake up but I’m really happy he’s gone and is someone else’s problem now.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Jose made a deal with the devil, many years ago. Now he's reaping the bad seeds.

Ye I'm talking about Mendes.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
:lol:

his football is mostly crap but he’s also a victim of his own unique successes and obviously his massive ego. He was never going to be able to keep going from top club to top club every 2/3 years winning but only building teams short term and falling out with everyone. He basically ran out of clubs that were set up to seriously challenge after he left us. Yes a different manager might get Spurs challenging but given their recent signings and their lower wage budget their position in the league is top 6 and that’s about it.

There’s no way another big team gambles on Jose again. Maybe Inter would be interested but you would imagine they would most likely stay clear given how things have turned out since he left Italy. He’s not getting another big job in England or Spain and Bayern and PSG won’t want him. International next or some crazy money league. I liked him at Chelsea first time around and I was supportive of him over the underperforming players here because I thought the dressing room needed a big shake up but I’m really happy he’s gone and is someone else’s problem now.
Athletic Madrid if Simone ever decides to quit. They would suit him down to the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.