Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Chance of proper meltdown happening before the end of the season:

Oh, let's be generous and go with 50%.

Lee565

He has to be on shakey ground if he doesn't win the fa cup or finish in the top 4 as levy can't be impressed with how mourinho has used bale with the wages the club is paying out to him

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Revaulx

I didn’t vote in the Will He Win A Trophy At Spurs poll, but I did think that the situation he walked into there was more favourable than that at United: a more Jose-ready squad, lower expectations and the fact that he’s able to live at home. None of it seems to have made the slightest bit of difference.

Sylar

I didn’t vote in the Will He Win A Trophy At Spurs poll, but I did think that the situation he walked into there was more favourable than that at United: a more Jose-ready squad, lower expectations and the fact that he’s able to live at home. None of it seems to have made the slightest bit of difference.
And with no fans at games to boo his approach for the majority of his time there

Revaulx

And with no fans at games to boo his approach for the majority of his time there
Indeed. Spurs fans are used to decent football, even if not to winning anything.

To be fair I don't remember a lot of booing when he was at Old Trafford. The queue for the tram after the Seville knockout was the first time I witnessed major discontent at his shit football.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
Half way through the season with the strength and depth we have... 33 points is pathetic. No excuses. The results are awful and the football is crap. He’s had well over a year and we’re dreadful in every respect. Poor defending. No ambition. Wasted attacking talent. Decent players left out in the cold. Pointless discrimination and marginalisation of Dele who has creative talent we desperately need. feck off Jose. You’re not Spurs. I want passion, attacking football and entertainment. You’re a useless outdated cnut.
Have been away for 2 years from this site. Poch gone Mourino in. feck this cnut. I have supported Spurs since 1977. I LOVE this club. I have been a lurker for 2 years, read every single comment. I cannot stay silent anymore.

Get this negative cnut out of my club.

A simple test is all that is needed when grading a Tottenham player. eg. If you saw Eric Dier playing for another club, would you say "I hope he signs for us?" NO. Same for the rest of our talentless fecks.

Yes, defend them if you want.

Sign them? No.

More at play here. Levy and Enic have fecked us time and time again.

Yes, pissed when posting (grammer..wordy no good) feckING ANNOYED!!!
The toxic one working his magic again.

::sonny::

United 2021 if Mourinho was still in charge

De gea

doherty rojo maguire telles

mctominay fred

Willian Vdb Persic

Lukaku

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Quotes from a Spurs forum:

Please get rid
Anyone still defending this?
I'm done. No game plan. No clue. Watch him make subs at HT as if to say "it was those players fault" then we come out and look just as shit.
He has been for weeks better sack him now before the poison seeps in
There's no joy in the side. He killed the joy
This is worse then the 90s at least we knew wee were shit then bit this squad it's hilariously bad
WE ARE COMPLETELY LOST
Oh memories.

Oranges038

Quotes from a Spurs forum:

Oh memories.

Did anyone really expect anything different from him?

He plays horrid football, always has and always will. The only difference is now he's not able to win anything major because it just doesn't work anymore.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Made no sense for Tottenham to go for Mourinho, but made perfect sense for Mourinho to go to Tottenham.

And yet two fantastic players up front can't keep him in the game.

shahzy

laugh at the Spurs fans on here telling us he was different this time around after all the Utd fans told them the exact same shit was happening

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
A nothing manager hit a purple patch but turns out he is still a dinosaur nothing manager once it's all said and done. I'm shocked.

Haddock

Makes you appreciate how good Fergie was. When he was Mourinho's age he was in the middle of the treble season.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
laugh at the Spurs fans on here telling us he was different this time around after all the Utd fans told them the exact same shit was happening
No that's not true at all. We defended him when the team was doing well and are now calling him out for being awful when the team is shite. You guys just shouted loudly at how much you hated him throughout the entire time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He kills clubs.
He doesn't even offer the trophies anymore. You can't calling selling your soul. You are getting nothing in return.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
No that's not true at all. We defended him when the team was doing well and are now calling him out for being awful when the team is shite. You guys just shouted loudly at how much you hated him throughout the entire time.
They tried to make a point and warned you when the team was doing well, it was only short term and fake hope as it was the same with Mourinho at United. At the end always end with cry.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
But he was smiling in the documentary?

It's United, United are shite. Forget that he left Real and Chelsea on bad terms.

always_hoping

He has some habit for losing to Brighton away. Lost twice in May and August 2018 as Man United manager before that United hadn't lost to Brighton since the 80s.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I remember debating with you, saying this will end bad.

Looks like he has lost the players, like what happened at United. A poster on another forum said watching Spurs now is like watching Ireland play.

But bring in an attacking coach and there would be a difference straight away.

El Zoido

Yep, I saw plenty of Spurs fans laughing at United after his initial purple patch, saying the problem was Man Utd all along, and not because of Jose.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I remember debating with you, saying this will end bad.

Looks like he has lost the players, like what happened at United. A poster on another forum said watching Spurs now is like watching Ireland play.

But bring in an attacking coach and there would be a difference straight away.
I don't know, we have serious problems with the squad with a huge amount of investment needed. Jose needs to go soon though and it would be nice to see an attacking manager in. No idea who though.

Status
Not open for further replies.