Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The Kane/striker problem could be solved in the same way Harry Kane himself came to be. Use the youth team.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ndombele is a curious case, there is moments of absolute brilliance and moments of absolute embarrassment. I know quite a bit about him from researching him and it seems to all boil down to his attitude and really what he can be bothered to do. If he committed to his game and his own fitness/development there is no doubt in my mind he would be a worldly, problem is it really looks like he cant be arsed.
'Can't be arsed' is only going to end one way with Jose

Pep's Suit

Genuinely think 12 months from now Ndombele will be playing for Monaco or in Italy.

theklr

When you lose Kane and Son, you shouldn't expect much from a team. Look at us losing Rashford and Pogba for example, 2 big players for us. It impacts results.

Imagine Liverpool losing Firmino and Salah or Mane, City losing Sterling and KDB, etc... it's very hard for those players to be replaced at the level they are performing unfortunately.
Seems many here are expecting quite a bit without them though.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
His entire family are Spurs fans, he is from the local area and it is well documented he has been a life-long Spurs fan. He was picked up by Arsenal as a kid but that doesn't make him an Arsenal fan.
He was snapped celebrating the unbeaten season in an Arsenal kit with Freddie Ljungberg's hairstyle.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Its a bit of a misleading headline, plenty of media spin. I don't think Jose is actually talking about how he looks more about how good his is or what he is doing in training.
It’s not media spin. It’s Mourinho being a twat, as per.
"This is a world where lots of people, they don't even know if Troy has long hair or short hair," Mourinho said.

“Or is blonde or is dark. They don't even know that and speak about: Troy, Troy, Troy, Troy, he should play.

"There was a guy behind me on the bench the other day: Play Troy, play Troy. I don't think he knows Troy."

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It’s not media spin. It’s Mourinho being a twat, as per.
Clearly the guy behind him knows what Troy looks like as he is on the bench beside Jose. In my opinion its a analogy as Jose says ,

"There was a guy behind me on the bench the other day: Play Troy, play Troy. I don't think he knows Troy."

He also goes on in the interview to talk about how he rates Troy and sees comparisons between him and McTommany, but of course that cant be spun so well. Jose clearly likes Parrot but as most Spurs fans will agree he is quite immature and clearly Jose wants him to mature a bit. Im not annoyed one bit by it, its a bit of a non story to be honest.

But then like now, I think he is talking in footballing terms rather than literally looks wise. I.e. how they play, how good they are, what they are doing in training.
Yeah i dont think hes talking about the way he looks tbh

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Yeah we have all seen the photos - he was a young kid who played for arsenal at that time - doesn't mean he was an Arsenal fan and if you know anything about him and his family you would know that he is a massive Spurs fan like the rest of his family.

That photo has been around for years - this is old news.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He was in their youth set up..... this has been stated already.
Ok so the narrative is he was forced to go to their celebrations? Ok even if that were true how does that explain the fact he was grinning like a Cheshire cat while emulating Freddie Ljungberg's hairstyle?

In all honesty I don't even know why it bothers you guys. We've had and still have many player's who grew up supporting rivals (Tammy was an Arsenal fan for example as was Tomori) and we don't even bat an eyelid.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah we have all seen the photos - he was a young kid who played for arsenal at that time - doesn't mean he was an Arsenal fan
As i just said, how does that explain him grinning like a Cheshire Cat while emulating Freddie Ljungberg's hairstyle?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Ok so the narrative is he was forced to go to their celebrations? Ok even if that were true how does that explain the fact he was grinning like a Cheshire cat while emulating Freddie Ljungberg's hairstyle?

In all honesty I don't even know why it bothers you guys. We've had and still have many player's who grew up supporting rivals (Tammy was an Arsenal fan for example as was Tomori) and we don't even bat an eyelid.
You seem to be more bothered by it than us to be honest. Its old news, brought up over and over for absolutely no reason than to be a WUM. He's smiling cause you know, most people smile in photos, what should he be doing? Crying and wearing a Spurs top.... he's a kid for feck sake.

LVGSdive

It's great to see and hear Jose doing this from afar. Great entertainment when he is this toxic somewhere else.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You seem to be more bothered by it than us to be honest. Its old news, brought up over and over for absolutely no reason than to be a WUM. He's smiling cause you know, most people smile in photos, what should he be doing? Crying and wearing a Spurs top.... he's a kid for feck sake.
Still doesn't explain why he's paying homage to one of Arsenal's star men.

Or was that forced on him aswell?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Still doesn't explain why he's paying homage to one of Arsenal's star men.

Or was that forced on him aswell?
"paying homage" :lol:. What are you taking about, who is saying he was forced into anything? He played for Arsenal youth at the time, he was out celebrating with the rest of his teammates, I really don't see the big deal here. Again you seem much more interested in this than I do, what is it you are wanting me to say?

Sanchez7

:lol: Is he going to last the season? Hopefully Ole delivers the final blow in few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.