Juan Mata | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Welcome you Spanish genius.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
They say it's just like Joe Cole to Liverpool...

adamwest

This almost makes up for the absolute monstrosity this season has been…. almost.

:)

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
A lot of redemption for a lot of people today from that feck up of a summer. Well done to all the team involved for identifying and closing this fecking magnificent piece of business quicker than all of us sceptics thought was possible.

So fecking happy!!!!!111

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Awwwwww feck yeah. In Moyes and Woody we trust! Now to hijack Arsenal's Draxler deal!

LARulz

Can stop shitting it now thinking the plug will be pulled by Chelsea

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Technically he's not a United player yet as he still needs to do his medical and what not... Will probably be officially a United player tomorrow some time.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
feck me, what a signing. Arguably a better signing than Van Persie all things considered. He was my favourite Chelsea player, and one of my favourite non-United players, so to have him now is amazing. Hope he takes the 7 shirt and leaves the 8 for Kroos.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Just read this stat:

During Juan Mata’s Chelsea career the club were involved in 3 major finals scoring five goals. Of those five goals Juan Mata assisted four.

Devil may care

Excellent signing and hopefully a one that ushers in a change in our style of play up top. Welcome Mr. Mata. :D

Varun

Staff
Must say, this is a big statement from us specially after we told Chelsea to do one regarding Rooney in the summer.

Absolutely top signing and might just prove to be the catalysts to ensuring we get a top 4 spot this year.

What a player this lad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.