Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
Resident Jude fanboy here….

Jude Bellingham is The Real Deal!

FriedClams

He decided El Classico with the only two positive things he did the whole game. He really wasn't great, but one thing against him was can he decide BIG games...Yes, he can.

Walters_19_MuFc

Running out of words. I mean, he wasn't heavily involved in the game but two moments won Real the El Classico.

That's what special players do, though, and I think it's fair to say that this lad is as special as it comes.

Vamos!

Dazzmondo

Wow, Bellingham's just unreal. Very good chance of winning the next Ballon d'Or if Real win the CL imo

MUFCpiffgawd

He is doing at Madrid what we all thought Pogba would do at United.
Stop that. Pogba was stuck playing in front if the defense :lol: by our pedestrian tactics. Bellingham has been given a free roaming role. Something Pogba was never afforded at United :lol:.

i guarantee you if Pogba had gone to Madrid he'd have a way better club career than he ended having. Coming to united was a mistake on his part

Baxquux

No OgS didn’t guarantee him game time cause of McFred.

I maintain it was an utter shambles we didn’t sign him from Birmingham.
I think it was more that his parents/team weren't idiots and could evaluate the level of coaching/development he'd get here. If we'd spent some of the numerous wasted transfer funds back in the mid 2010s on ramping up the facilities, a top-tier DOF and a head coach specializing in coaching an intense, quick passing style ( say, a Bielsa), even if we weren't beating City to the title every season, we'd be fighting the scousers for title of genuine contenders to them And we' be signing the likes of Bellingham, as well as numerous other, low-cost available players with suitable physical and technical profiles, to help with that. And that's with the anchor of the Glazer debt and absence of additional owner investment.