Jude Bellingham | Signed for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Like a new Gerard or Lampard. He’ll be a star player wherever he ends up. He’s probably not what we need but he’s a big game player. At his age that’s special. Imagine we’d got him and Haaland when they were going cheap. It’s a pity we didn’t have a stronger manager to really push harder for them.

Zoo

Not sure about the need to compare him Bruno but whatever.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s been great — on the counter. This is the type of player I imagined he was, a physical monster who can carry the ball in transition and make the right pass

Spark

Painfully good. If he goes to City or the scouse it’ll be so depressing.

El Zoido

He’s so good. What’s his ceiling? Only 19 now, plays like a veteran.

Josh 76

He’s so good. What’s his ceiling? Only 19 now, plays like a veteran.
Players who peak at 19 don’t usually have the 15 years at the top as many predict.

150m?? Hope scousers get him for that.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Looked like he was about ready to get a room with Henderson. No doubt Liverpool will be his first choice if he comes back to England.

I've said elsewhere on this site that I think, ultimately, he'll become something like the best version of Wijnaldum. You can see why Klopp would like him.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Not sure where he will end up but he's special

£100+ million player.

diarm

Like a new Gerard or Lampard. He’ll be a star player wherever he ends up. He’s probably not what we need but he’s a big game player. At his age that’s special. Imagine we’d got him and Haaland when they were going cheap. It’s a pity we didn’t have a stronger manager to really push harder for them.
He’s better than either. He can be Keane or Vieira level for me.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
He’s the real deal. 19 only.
Will be the best b2b midfielder in the world pretty soon

reminds me of a young Lothar Matthaus

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s good but I’m not seeing the level of hype some throw about.

footballbite

As much as I'd be wary of Utd signing another player from Dortmund, I will at the very least say that he's played better for England at this tournament than I'd ever seen Sancho do at international level before he joined.

Josh 76

As much as I'd be wary of Utd signing another player from Dortmund, I will at the very least say that he's played better for England at this tournament than I'd ever seen Sancho do at international level before he joined.
Sancho was man of the match in Rome at the Euros last year. (Against Ukraine)

red thru&thru

Bring in that oil money quick if we're to have a chance of getting him in the summer.

Loon

:lol:
He’s probably being tapped up by Madrid. In fact, I can see the ref in this game chatting with him about the weather in Spain.

Remember the geese

He will be by the time he retires. Lampard was a great attacking midfielder but Bellingham has more strings to his bow.

Gerrard a great highlights man, but not a central midfielder of the same calibre of Keane or Vieira. I think Bellingham can be.
That's all crystal ball stuff. He would do very well to reach the heights of Lampard or Gerrard. He looks a good young player, but not all that special.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He’s been great — on the counter. This is the type of player I imagined he was, a physical monster who can carry the ball in transition and make the right pass
I think this is a spot on assessment.

He's best utilised in transition where his physical and ball carrying abilities are more pronounced higher up the pitch. He's not a midfielder who I feel has the attributes to play in a deeper role.

Anderson_7_

For some reason, I can't imagine him going to Real Madrid right now. I think he'll go to City or Liverpool. probably the latter. I hope I'm wrong, though!

diarm

That's all crystal ball stuff. He would do very well to reach the heights of Lampard or Gerrard. He looks a good young player, but not all that special.
Nah the kid has been obviously special for a long time. I was saying the same after the Dortmund City game a year or two ago when he dominated.

He has a level of courage, maturity and intelligence in midfield that very few ever reach.

Before he came along, I though the days of his type of midfielder were gone in an age of systems and over coaching.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
He reminds me of Pogba. He has fantastic technique, excellent passing and can make driving runs, but for whatever reason he can go missing for periods of the game. It is probably due to his age. I think he would benefit playing at Dortmund for another season.
Pogba has a bad personality for a world class footballer - very self absorbed. Bellingham seems more of a team player.

Remember the geese

He reminds me of Pogba. He has fantastic technique, excellent passing and can make driving runs, but for whatever reason he can go missing for periods of the game. It is probably due to his age. I think he would benefit playing at Dortmund for another season.
Nowhere near as talented as Pogba.

Righteous Steps

He will be by the time he retires. Lampard was a great attacking midfielder but Bellingham has more strings to his bow.

Gerrard a great highlights man, but not a central midfielder of the same calibre of Keane or Vieira. I think Bellingham can be.
Bellingham is pretty much the same, sometimes I feel like people don’t remember the players they’re talking about, you don’t ever see Bellingham controlling midfields either, his qualities that stand out is his powerful running, dribbling and ability to score goals.

Bellingham isn’t the type of central midfielder Keane or Viera were, he’s much closer to Gerrard Lampard and De Bruyne.

phelans shorts

Bellingham is pretty much the same, sometimes I feel like people don’t remember the players they’re talking about, you don’t ever see Bellingham controlling midfields either, his qualities that stand out is his powerful running, dribbling and ability to score goals.

Bellingham isn’t the type of central midfielder Keane or Viera were, he’s much closer to Gerrard Lampard and De Bruyne.
He is also 19. At that age Keane was had only just signed for Forrest. He’s also shown plenty of ability to win the ball back etc…

That’s not to say he will hit that level, it’s a crazily high level and, but he’s got the ability if everything goes right and he avoids injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.