Jude Bellingham | Signed for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
One of those players who would be shite if United signed him but will be good if another team sign him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Pogba is a better dribbler, passer, far more creative/skilful, has superior vision and is greater with his left foot than Bellingham too.
Honestly the revisionism about Pogba is sickly.

Its like someone pointing to Ben Arfa's few moments here and there to try and water down Ryan Giggs.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Pogba is a better dribbler, passer, far more creative/skilful, has superior vision and is greater with his left foot than Bellingham too.
I don’t agree except for the passing. Again thats only because Ive watched alot of Bellingham that I have that opinion.

cyberman

Pogba was better in every single footballing way than Bellingham apart from the ability to cover the ground.

Bondi77

He played well today
Great engine and loves a tackle and can pick a pass....all the requisites to be a top midfielder.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Not sure how naturally talented Pogba was or wasn't, one thing is for sure, his attitude stank and he stank up the place.
The place already stank to be fair. But Pogba wanted a team built around him without having the consistency to deserve it. Bad defensively and bad attitude.

Bellingham seems more complete.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
When I talk about natural talent, I only really mean in terms of what they can do with a football.
Surely you have to look at the whole package though. Otherwise you have people thinking a player like Ravel Morrison as being one of the best players of their generation despite barely being good enough to hold a place in a Championship side.

Remember the geese

Surely you have to look at the whole package though. Otherwise you have people thinking a player like Ravel Morrison as being one of the best players of their generation despite barely being good enough to hold a place in a Championship side.
In terms of natural talent though, (or what I perhaps wrongly consider to be natural talent), Ravel Morrison was one of the best players this country has produced in the last 10-15 years.

Cassidy

In terms of natural talent though, (or what I perhaps wrongly consider to be natural talent), Ravel Morrison was one of the best players this country has produced in the last 10-15 years.
I’m calling bullshit, thats called talent against youth players

Cassidy

I suppose sometimes you just know it when you see it. I have no doubt that Ravel Morrison had the natural talent to be a success at United.
Best the country has produced in 10-15 years… ha

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Ultimately yes, but not for the reason we have been debating. I'd have him in the top 5-10 players in terms of natural talent that this country has produced in the last 10-15 years.
That's so bonkers that you believe that. Jake Livermore has had a better career.

Remember the geese

That's so bonkers that you believe that. Jake Livermore has had a better career.
Agreed. Many players have had better careers than Morrison. However, Jake Livermore, like many others, was not more naturally talented than Ravel Morrison. Anyway, I guess we should get this back on topic :nervous:

jesperjaap

Pogba was better in every single footballing way than Bellingham apart from the ability to cover the ground.
Whay are people comparing a 19year old to Pogba? If anything shouldnt we be comparing him to teenagers like Hannibal.

This is a 19year old who has moved from the championship at what was it 17/18 and consitently lit up the Budesliga in MIDFIELD and is lighting up the world cup....that is obsscene regardless of what happens in the next game.

Its so rare to get teenage midfielders breaking through and making an impact at the top level, amazingly we have four with Camavinga, Gavi ad Pedro at the moment.

Whether Bellinghams attributes allow him individually to be a more talented player than Pogba who knows but lets not Pogba is nearing 30 and his club areer performances have been pretty patchy. If we are going to compare defensively Bellingham is far more dynamic trackign runners, positionally aware and intelligent of the shape of the team around him than Pogba has ever been and he is still only 19years old and his decision making is already on a level with Pogbas.....so I find comparing him with Pogba when its unlikely internationally over time England will match France so going on club football with a player who has underwhelmed the vast majority of his club career strange, Bellingham will go on to achieve far more at club level than Pogba I feel

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
If we miss out on FdJ again, he should be our next choice.

In Rainbows

Whay are people comparing a 19year old to Pogba? If anything shouldnt we be comparing him to teenagers like Hannibal.

This is a 19year old who has moved from the championship at what was it 17/18 and consitently lit up the Budesliga in MIDFIELD and is lighting up the world cup....that is obsscene regardless of what happens in the next game.

Its so rare to get teenage midfielders breaking through and making an impact at the top level, amazingly we have four with Camavinga, Gavi ad Pedro at the moment.

Whether Bellinghams attributes allow him individually to be a more talented player than Pogba who knows but lets not Pogba is nearing 30 and his club areer performances have been pretty patchy. If we are going to compare defensively Bellingham is far more dynamic trackign runners, positionally aware and intelligent of the shape of the team around him than Pogba has ever been and he is still only 19years old and his decision making is already on a level with Pogbas.....so I find comparing him with Pogba when its unlikely internationally over time England will match France so going on club football with a player who has underwhelmed the vast majority of his club career strange, Bellingham will go on to achieve far more at club level than Pogba I feel
They're comparing him to 19 year old Pogba I think. As he did well for Juve and France at the time. Although his world cup performance was a year after his breakout season.

Status
Not open for further replies.