Jules Koundé | Signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Does he take Martinez's shortest CB crown?

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
Someone (most likely a Barca fan) has changed his height to 5 ft 2 on Wikipedia. :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He's easily over 6ft if you take his afro into consideration.

Rolaholic

Not particularly fussed over this one, quite indifferent if he joins Chelsea. Never really rated him that much even though he seems to have a big reputation around Europe.

He's good on the ball but haven't been impressed all that much with him as a defender for Sevilla, feel like Carlos was the stronger defender, and especially not for France where he's genuinely been one of their weak links recently. Figured his terrible Euros would've brought his fee down a bit but not that much apparently.

Maybe pairing him with an imposing and commanding presence in Koulibaly, who I rate highly, can help get the most out of him

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Not particularly fussed over this one, quite indifferent if he joins Chelsea. Never really rated him that much even though he seems to have a big reputation around Europe.

He's good on the ball but haven't been impressed all that much with him as a defender for Sevilla, feel like Carlos was the stronger defender, and especially not for France where he's genuinely been one of their weak links recently. Figured his terrible Euros would've brought his fee down a bit but not that much apparently.

Maybe pairing him with an imposing and commanding presence in Koulibaly, who I rate highly, can help get the most out of him
He was stupidly deployed as a fullback for France which isn’t his actual position.

But anyways, Barca activate their magic 2nd lever tomorrow and will probably Raphinha us again. So us Chelsea supporters should’ve get too excited.

LordSpud

Barca gonna gazump Chelsea again I think.

Barcelona are just twats arent they? Crying they have no money and yet just buying everyone. Sure they are selling their souls to do it but its made a mockery of this transfer window.

Ekeke

Barca gonna gazump Chelsea again I think.

Barcelona are just twats arent they? Crying they have no money and yet just buying everyone. Sure they are selling their souls to do it but its made a mockery of this transfer window.
Killing their future to compete in the present. Unless they're back to winning the league each season it does seem like this will bite them and risk not being able to compete.

Is Kounde going to be what makes them able to win the title? I rate him, but if thats what does it hes a hell of a player...

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I will be relieved when this one is officially over the line.

Ted Lasso

:lol: he's 5'10'. What do the posters doubting Lisandro because of his height think about this one

Rolaholic

A UEFA investigation is required into these clowns

Woodzy

So it’s looking like he was all but a Chelsea player and then Barca found some more cash down the back of a sofa? Probably took another couple of million from Frenkie’s wage.

LordSpud

Barcelona making a mockery of everyone and everything this window. Absolute travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.