Jules Koundé | Signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalandevil

Barça is playing a risky game here, and I am not sure most Barça fans understand that even in Barcelona. Imagine activating one of those levers to buy Dembele and Coutinho... Success is paramount to their survival now. They are selling part of their future income assuming that with better players, the remaining income percentage will be worth more... but nobody guarantees you that, especially in football... pressure on the team will be huge.

Despite being considered the best Barça president, in some years, if this plan fails, he might be considered the worst one.

Idxomer

This has been a hilarious saga :lol:

I rate him so happy it doesn't seem he's going to Chelsea.

izec

I also like Kounde, happy if he stays in Spain.

However, i rather Chelsea spend their money on Kounde than FdJ. They will become desperate soon and throw money around to get some statement signings

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

However, i rather Chelsea spend their money on Kounde than FdJ. They will become desperate soon and throw money around to get some statement signings
We're not spending that sort of money for a player in that position, not a chance.

Idxomer

60m for Kimpembe.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
He's about as tall as Martinez!

Let's see if the media make a hallabaloo about him being short just like they did with Martinez!!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Barca found another tenner down the back of the sofa then

TheReligion

Abusive

They won’t buy a CM for the CB role

Mainoldo

I'd be pretty concerned if we'd only signed the players you have, given our needs, so yeah, I'd not like to imagine.
Well you need a rebuild and you’ve just got Sterling so far.

So good luck. Another CB a new left back a new striker and probably another winger.

You also seem to be using an Ed Woodward scattergun approach. Surprised you didn’t sign Dybala.

Mainoldo

And Koulibali and Gallagher.

We've still got work to do (like you) but I reckon 2 more (depending on who leaves) and we're fine.
A lot of work. No banter out of interest which players do you want in? Like actually names that have been spreading round?

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
This (like Raphinha) is why you don’t ever bid for anyone until after said player gives you their blessing. It makes you look silly. Bid for players who want to play for your club.

Not sure where we turn now.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
A lot of work. No banter out of interest which players do you want in? Like actually names that have been spreading round?
For central defence I don't really know. We obviously need another guy ready to start.

I don't watch much French or Spanish footy so although I know who Kounde and Kimpembe are, I'd be lying if I said I knew much about them outside of the odd game.

I'm a big "youth" fan so would be happy for Colwill, Ampadu and Broja to make up the numbers as back up.

the_cliff

For central defence I don't really know. We obviously need another guy ready to start.

I don't watch much French or Spanish footy so although I know who Kounde and Kimpembe are, I'd be lying if I said I knew anything about them.

I'm a big "youth" fan so would be happy for Colwill, Ampadu and Broja to make up the numbers as back up.
I think you dodged a bullet with Kounde. Ampadu has looked good for you in pre season as well.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Matt Law still this morning saying Kounde is going to Chelsea.

Matt Law vs Moreno. Pistols at dawn.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This (like Raphinha) is why you don’t ever bid for anyone until after said player gives you their blessing. It makes you look silly. Bid for players who want to play for your club.

Agreed. Agreeing a transfer fee before personal terms are locked? Who would even do such a silly thing

Skills

Snitch

Phil Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.