June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

lysglimt

Scout
Got to love English refs :lol:

We have a really good side now, even if a few of our players dont show up in the first 15 after the break. Østigård has been sensational at the back - him together with Ajer and we look really solid there.

And the most impressive is - Jarstein, Ryerson, Ajer, Hanche-Olsen, Bjørkan - Berg, Normann, Thorstvedt - Hauge, King and Solbakken - a decent side that didn't start yesterday - - we really have a lot of depth now. Add to that - Vetlesen, Botheim, Strand Larsen, Lode, Moe, Aursnes, Berisha etc - must be nice to be Ståle Solbakken right now.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Nope, I'm Welsh. I got that impression from a Rangers forum (was browsing to get an idea of how Amad was getting on) and saw a thread on the Scottish national side and how most of the Rangers fans on there said they didn't support them, and even the few that did were saying they fecking hated the Tartan Army.

I just find the politics/sectarianism in Scottish football to be absolutely mental.
It's actually a bit of a myth. The most represented club amongst the fans of the Scotland National Team is Rangers. Then it's Aberdeen, then Celtic.

Yeah you'll always get your more mental types, or the ones with the chip on their shoulder about the time their player was booed, but most Rangers fans are comfortable with a dual Scottish/British identity.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
So this is what Messi would do if he faced cannon fodder in Europe
This is actually a very good point.
Although I will always be team Ronaldo as a Utd fan, what would Messi be on if he was playing either the Faroes, Andorra, Gibraltar or San Marino every 3 games.
Another reason why you cannot compare Charlton's 49 with whatever King Harry ends up with, even if it is 70.
Some on Talksport think he can get 100 :houllier:

Pintu

We have a really good side now, even if a few of our players dont show up in the first 15 after the break. Østigård has been sensational at the back - him together with Ajer and we look really solid there.
He looked really good yesterday. I wonder what’s next for him with Genoa relegated. Is Brighton gonna give him a chance?

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
This is actually a very good point.
Although I will always be team Ronaldo as a Utd fan, what would Messi be on if he was playing either the Faroes, Andorra, Gibraltar or San Marino every 3 games.
Another reason why you cannot compare Charlton's 49 with whatever King Harry ends up with, even if it is 70.
Some on Talksport think he can get 100 :houllier:
Indeed

Take a look at the Euro qualifiers for the Euro and World Cup before 1990, super difficult, in fact, the hardest qualifiers compared to the other confederations.

Harry Kane will end up with more goals for his national team than players like Platini, Cruyff, Charlton, Puskás, Butragueño, etc...and it won't be because he is an England legend and better than them for national team, he just stad padded so many goals against dross like San Marino, Lithuania,Latvia,Belarus,Estonia, Kazakhstan, etc

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Is there cause for concern? Or is this more in the sense of no dishonoring the country before anyone thinks of doing it. Should go without saying, but I know what some of you are like? Munich seems to have issued a glass bottle ban as well.

cyberman

Is there cause for concern? Or is this more in the sense of no dishonoring the country before anyone thinks of doing it. Should go without saying, but I know what some of you are like? Munich seems to have issued a glass bottle ban as well.
Apparently there’s a lot of England fans buying tickets in the German section.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I'm going to the match, my first German national team match (been to one Bayern match). I hope there won't be any troubles during and after the match.

Maybe should've picked a more mellow match for my first :D

Paul_Scholes18

Every team rotates a bit. Hard to bet on a winner. Particular France play the B-squad.

Was thinking France or Denmark would win, but watching the teams not so sure.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Seems like everything but the flood lights is working at the Austria match? Also it seems like the broadcaster had lowered the brightness of the feed to make it look more dramatic?

okay, the feed has just been cut :lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Well we all know exactly which songs those loveable rogues, the England fans, will be signing at this fixture.

NoPace

This France team would look a lot better with Lemar instead of Rabiot on the left here.

Pintu

We have scouts in Austria but the game isn't on. I hope we have some watching Nkunku. We desperately need a player like this.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Why does everyone have a Stiegl flag in their hand? This is perhaps the greatest night in the history of Austrian football.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
After the Radetzky Marsch and a little flag waving exercise they are now trying to clear the stadium in Vienna with Coldplay. I guess that means it will be cancelled.

antk

After the Radetzky Marsch and a little flag waving exercise they are now trying to clear the stadium in Vienna with Coldplay. I guess that means it will be cancelled.
What happened / is happening?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Nevermind, they have played "Out of the Dark/Into the Light" from Falco now and switched on the flood lights.

What happened / is happening?
Just a regular day in Austria.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I blame Rangnick, it's reminiscent of his time at United. Football was also cancelled most weeks.