June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Schmeichel clearly not a fan of playing the same Falco song twice in a row, he's trying to tear off his shirt.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
New schedule: second warm up session, then kick off at 22:15.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
This is actually a very good point.
Although I will always be team Ronaldo as a Utd fan, what would Messi be on if he was playing either the Faroes, Andorra, Gibraltar or San Marino every 3 games.
Another reason why you cannot compare Charlton's 49 with whatever King Harry ends up with, even if it is 70.
Some on Talksport think he can get 100 :houllier:
It would be a good point if some homework were done to see exactly how many goals CR7 scored to what teams, instead of presuming it was mostly with subpar teams.

Another good point would be to consider that until these last years, Portugal had no star players, barely had any above average players. Meanwhile, Messi had star players all around him for Argentina and for Barcelona, for his whole career. That makes things easier, I would think.

Pintu

You have to be on a formal list?

Laimer? (surely they wouldn’t need to scout Erikeen)
I don't know about that part, maybe it gives access to specific seats...

I'd expect us to be looking at Laimer and Damsgaard. The latter has been injured most of the season, and there are questions about his current fitness level.

AndySmith1990

It would be a good point if some homework were done to see exactly how many goals CR7 scored to what teams, instead of presuming it was mostly with subpar teams.

Another good point would be to consider that until these last years, Portugal had no star players, barely had any above average players. Meanwhile, Messi had star players all around him for Argentina and for Barcelona, for his whole career. That makes things easier, I would think.
It's literally a 10 second google search to see the teams Ronaldo scored his goals against. Many of them are pretty crap tbh

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Another session of waving brewery flags for the Radetzky Marsch. Very good.

Is it even legal for the walk in kids to be still there?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Aside from Mike maignan I don't think any of these lads put out a good showing of themselves tonight.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Some nice attacks from Austria. Hard to believe how much they have improved in such a short time.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I really liked what i saw regarding Nkunku. Very good player. Would not mind having him here

antk

Aside from Mike maignan I don't think any of these lads put out a good showing of themselves tonight.
Nkunku, Saliba were good. Diaby very disappointing. Rabiot shit for 70 minutes good for 20. Griezmann arguably finished.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Nkunku did a lot of good things, Diaby might have secured a spot, Rabiot is definitely the new Matuidi for Deschamps.

RedDevilQuebecois

France must be like the Spurs of international football.
Sounds to me they don't give a flying feck about this one, and I wouldn't put too much energy in the annual edition of the Nations League either.

I still prefer watching cross-confederation friendly matches for a clash of styles.

NoPace

Nkunku, Saliba were good. Diaby very disappointing. Rabiot shit for 70 minutes good for 20. Griezmann arguably finished.
I thought Griezmann moved fairly well. He's still probably starting because he'll do the defensive work Benzema and Mbappe will leave to be done by others.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How old is this Austrian stadium? Looks like it last was renovated a century ago.

NoPace

I really liked what i saw regarding Nkunku. Very good player. Would not mind having him here
He's really good, I guess could be our Tadic style false 9 with Bruno and VDB competing as a 10 and then we'd need a left winger or one of the youth to emerge, with Sancho out left?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Maybe Mæhle at a strech for the right-back, although he seems to perform much better for Denmark than his club. Rasmus Kristensen is a seriously underwhelming footballer.
Both are likely to play as wing backs in a 3 at the back formation and they can run for days.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How old is this Austrian stadium? Looks like it last was renovated a century ago.
It's about 90 years old. No one will probably built a stadium that holds 50k people in Austria ever again.