June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Ralaks

Andersen should have been sent off for that elbow.
And we should have been 1-0 up if it wasnt for a tactical dive by Atleticos right back (wont even try to spell his name

Who should also have got booked for taking revenge on Cornelius after his yellow

Mike Smalling

Andersen should have been sent off for that elbow.
:confused: It was a studs up challenge that could/should have gotten him a red.

Anyway, can have no complaints about us losing. Just not sharp enough in the final third, and we looked very leggy towards the end. Modric came on and changed the game, because Croatia couldn't hold on to the ball in the first half. And when you have to sub on Braithwaite and Poulsen to try and make a difference, you are in trouble. They are hard-working and all that, but simply lack quality.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
And we should have been 1-0 up if it wasnt for a tactical dive by Atleticos right back (wont even try to spell his name

Who should also have got booked for taking revenge on Cornelius after his yellow
Tactical dive? Striker did 3 fouls in that play

Paul_Scholes18

France heading towards relegation :eek:
I think they will manage to stay up, but not going to win the group now I think.

Although it is tight so if they win 3 games they probably still win the group. I doubt they win 3 games though.

Ralaks

You've got to be kidding.

First one was as clear a foul as you could see.

And the second one was offside.

Please tell me you're kidding. Right?
Not really, typical Simeone team dive

I mean my opinion was from the stands but still the referee was obviously a wanker

Pintu

I think they will manage to stay up, but not going to win the group now I think.

Although it is tight so if they win 3 games they probably still win the group. I doubt they win 3 games though.
France can win the September games (including the one in Denmark), and that should keep them safe. They won't be as tired as they are now. But if they fail to defeat Croatia next, they are pretty much out of the qualification battle.

Pintu

:confused: It was a studs up challenge that could/should have gotten him a red.

Anyway, can have no complaints about us losing. Just not sharp enough in the final third, and we looked very leggy towards the end. Modric came on and changed the game, because Croatia couldn't hold on to the ball in the first half. And when you have to sub on Braithwaite and Poulsen to try and make a difference, you are in trouble. They are hard-working and all that, but simply lack quality.
Andersen was on a yellow already.

And even Cornelius is a dubious case. The position of his elbows is a bit unnatural and he could have hurt the keeper badly. That was at the very start of the game.

Deery

Dreary
Is the England v Italy match on Channel 4 today, I’m seeing programme unavailable on Sky?

PoTMS

Is the England v Italy match on Channel 4 today, I’m seeing programme unavailable on Sky?
It should be. Channel 4 have the television rights to all of England's Nations League fixtures.

Paul_Scholes18

Ukraine vs Armenia so boring. I should be doing other things like fixing things in my house or training, but I am watching this bloody boring game.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ukraine vs Armenia so boring. I should be doing other things like fixing things in my house or training, but I am watching this bloody boring game.
You've been duped into the "I have to love Ukraine unconditionally for no logical reason" crap. At least they've won now.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I'm getting the same, try HD channel, think it's just standard definition it's not showing.

Paul_Scholes18

You've been duped into the "I have to love Ukraine unconditionally for no logical reason" crap. At least they've won now.
Haha yeah. It is more Armenia just defending all game. After the goal it did open up a bit.

It would have been nice with 14:00/15:00 England vs Italy game though. I look forward to that game.
Yes it is only nations league, but I think England wants revenge from the final.

Ireland vs Scottland I hope is a good battle with both teams wanting to fight for it.

We have 4 more days with nations league before a break.

Paul_Scholes18

Damn Ireland wanted Scottland to win. At least did not bet on this game because it did feel like a tight game and hard to call.

laughtersassassin

How do we employ McTominay....

Himself and McGinn can't control a game versus Ireland.

I'm Irish aswell so I know how shite we are haha