June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
What is bizarre, he is clearly saying that Hungary won because they are racists. Racists make better footballers, you can't argue with the evidence, brilliant observation by that man with the well read copy of Mein Kampf.
Southgate obviously didn't research the opposition. If he'd played an all white England team the Hungary players would have been less up for it, using that one poster's logic.

AndyMUFC

I mean there's no excuse for that performance but the idea that we have an amazing squad is also utter nonsense.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Utd should appointed Southgate instead of Ten Hag.
Hahaha I was listening to that when he was spouting that shite. He doubled down as well when everyone else laughed at him.
Bitter bitter clown of a man

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
England lost because they're too woke? This is a new one to me
:lol: :lol::lol:

Sorry I am not laughing about you, it’s normal to say they lost because they are tired or because they don’t care (which I not agree), but blaming it on wokeness is a new level of argumentation.

redshaw

I've been impressed with Hungary's return though.

England beat Hungary 4-0 in a world cup qualifier last year and Hungary looked so poor. I thought at the time England were helped massively playing a team struggling to pass and close down the space. Today we've seen a different team winning the ball back and putting the pressure on England players

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Kane's used to coming up with positives after a failure. It's been drilled into to him ever since he made his breakthrough at Spurs.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Pretty good performance, 5-2 but should've been 8 or 9 rather.

Disappointed with conceding those two goals late though, lost concentration towards the end. Great offensive movement and passing though, Italy aren't a great team but still really encouraging heading into the world cup.

Still some incertainties regarding the first XI, Kimmich and Gundogan have played some really good matches together to be honest, not a partnership I would've been a supporter off earlier. Also not sure whether we'll go with 4 at the back or 5.

Neuer, Sule, Rudiger, Kimmich, Gundogan, Muller are certainties I feel (baring injuries), every other position is up for grabs.
Started reading your post thinking you are posting about the England game and I was like 'Who is this clown' and I see you are Hasan and you are talking about Germany ffs

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
The players seem really defensive and a bit stand offish. As if they are a few bad games away from doing an RMT and going on strike.

To be fair, this lot are about as reliable as Southern Rail.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Apparently Kane saying it’s fine losing 4-0 at home to Hungary after going 6 hours without an open play goal because they got to a final a year ago is great leadership…I don’t want to invoke the Keane…but what the feck would Keane say to that :lol:

Bobski

As amusingly awful as they were I think there is also a massive case of long season and another one to come and these games just being a going through the motions chore.

PoTMS

Would've preferred watching Jules Breach or Kelly Somers for 90 minutes.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Not really impressed by Germany. Against our kids they missed so many goals and their defense was quite awful. Sanè and Werner both horrible..

After this month of football I'd say Brazil, Spain and Argentina are favourite to win World Cup..

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
This will do the world of good for the young players confidence, saying they aren't good enough basically and they needed the better players

PoTMS

Southgate acting like he's played the kids and that's the reason why he failed. No mate, it's because you're clueless as feck.

GlasgowCeltic

Hungary are a pretty decent team, been impressed with these two wins against England.

Feel Southgate has taken England as far as he can, now the doubt and pressure will build, very reminiscent of utd under Ole in the last season.

One thing I also think gets overlooked, England are a bit of a woke team, all this knee taking stuff, most nations and teams now don't bother with it, it's token anti racism bs and does nothing really other than make the opposition determined to beat them. Hungary have worked harder, tackled more aggressively and wanted this more.
anti racism bs you say

Bobski

Of course, none of the other players in the World have played any football this season.
Of course and there have been some random results and performance swings in these games.

I don't care either way, but England losing embarrassingly is always fun.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Sack Southgate and give Henderson the armband.