June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I’ve never seen England play this bad. Yeah it’s a weird end of season series of games but so is a normal tournament.
Not blaming the keeper for the actual defeat but he looks way off international standard. Team looked clueless

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Hungary are a pretty decent team, been impressed with these two wins against England.

Feel Southgate has taken England as far as he can, now the doubt and pressure will build, very reminiscent of utd under Ole in the last season.

One thing I also think gets overlooked, England are a bit of a woke team, all this knee taking stuff, most nations and teams now don't bother with it, it's token anti racism bs and does nothing really other than make the opposition determined to beat them. Hungary have worked harder, tackled more aggressively and wanted this more.
England lost because they're too woke? This is a new one to me

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Hungary are a pretty decent team, been impressed with these two wins against England.

Feel Southgate has taken England as far as he can, now the doubt and pressure will build, very reminiscent of utd under Ole in the last season.

One thing I also think gets overlooked, England are a bit of a woke team, all this knee taking stuff, most nations and teams now don't bother with it, it's token anti racism bs and does nothing really other than make the opposition determined to beat them. Hungary have worked harder, tackled more aggressively and wanted this more.
What.

If England being anti racist makes other teams want to beat them more then they want to take a good hard look at themselves.

Deery

Dreary
So are England going to stick to this game plan going into the World Cup, seems a bit late to change things now?

maximus419

What.

If England being anti racist makes other teams want to beat them more then they want to take a good hard look at themselves.
So why arent any other nations partaking in this stuff and why are England so obsessed with it?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Who can say that the nation's league is a pointless tournament after today. I'm a bit disappointed Germany took their foot off the pedal after 5-0, but what a great evening for football it has been.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

What a bizarre take. :confused:

Abraxas

Don't think it was anything to do with the selection tonight. Can't seriously argue that there wasn't the quality there to beat Hungary. We even had pace around Kane which we have asked for. Saying we should have played X is just shuffling deck chairs.

It was everything to do with a rudderless squad, a manager that seems to have run out of ideas, that isn't motivating performance (which admittedly is hard in this competition). On Hungary you had the opposite. Suitable tactics, and players that valued the game.

Djemba-Djemba

He should go now.

It's like Ole, if he'd gone after the Europa Final you could have had people saying it was harsh and too soon but it was the right time. He'd taken us as far as he could and he could have left with his head high. Instead we kept him on, the season was a disaster and he ended up getting sacked.

It's the same with Southgate

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Southgate was finished before the Euros, he should be finished tonight.

Why on earth did they give this clown a new contract.

England are literally Man united of 20-21

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
So why arent any other nations partaking in this stuff and why are England so obsessed with it?
You should be asking why other countries are not doing it.

What's wrong with wanting to show a anti racism message? I think the fact that they're still doing it, shows it's not performative.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Kane :lol:

"we're not going to be perfect every game" :lol:

Where have I heard this all before

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Haven't seen the England game, but I enjoyed the BBC headline for the match - "Stones controversially sent off". Like a dodgy card some time after the third goal in a 0-4 home bumming by Hungary is the main takeaway from the game. :lol:

PoTMS

Every single pundit backing Southgate. Oh feck off, you clueless cnuts.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Pretty good performance, 5-2 but should've been 8 or 9 rather.

Disappointed with conceding those two goals late though, lost concentration towards the end. Great offensive movement and passing though, Italy aren't a great team but still really encouraging heading into the world cup.

Still some incertainties regarding the first XI, Kimmich and Gundogan have played some really good matches together to be honest, not a partnership I would've been a supporter off earlier. Also not sure whether we'll go with 4 at the back or 5.

Neuer, Sule, Rudiger, Kimmich, Gundogan, Muller are certainties I feel (baring injuries), every other position is up for grabs.