Kai Rooney Signs For United

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
C Ronaldo Junior and Kai Rooney to front our attack 2029?

arthurka

If he has half the talent his dad had we have a good player on our hands.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He’s not actually signing a contract, is he? I mean, he’s 11. I wonder what’s written on that paper?
I <3 Man Utd

I will luv them 4eva

Here is a picture I drew of me scoring for Man Utd

Kai

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Once he doesn’t want away
It would be comedic genius on the kid's part if he randomly decides to publicly start supporting City in six months.

RedCurry

He has 7 years to score his first CL hat trick. No pressure kid.

alanjohnson

If he has half the talent his dad had we have a good player on our hands.
nonsense, he spent his last 3-4 yrs at the club as by far the worst player ive ever watched play football at the club.
even fat anderson was better.

Suvvernmanc

He’s not actually signing a contract, is he? I mean, he’s 11. I wonder what’s written on that paper?
It's a pre contract. It just means he cant play for another team while playing for UTD. They are allowed play for their school teams though. Its quite a simple contract and can be broken by either party at any time

stu_1992

nonsense, he spent his last 3-4 yrs at the club as by far the worst player ive ever watched play football at the club.
The only nonsense here is there. I'm not about to deny his last few years were poor, especially by his own high standards and he probably should have left sooner than he did. However saying he was "by far the worst player I've ever watched play football at the club" is absolutely crap to be honest. There's no point in listing the players who have been worse, as that list is very long.

He wasn't good enough to be an automatic starter in his last seasons, and we overplayed him considering what he was at that time. He was still capable of putting up with a decent goal every now again. There were worse culprits for our poor play at the time, and certainly since.

wolvored

How about the years prior when he was one of our best? How about hes the top goalscorer at the club? Have a bit of respect or are you 12 and only recently started watching football?

iHicksy

Pretty sure it was leaked he penned a letter to Nicky Butt questioning some of the other signings for the under 11's in the team and that he was disappointed with the ambition of the club after not replacing 9 year old Ben Linley.