Kalvin Phillips | City Player (West Ham loan watch)

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You said west ham has been a disaster for him, and I agree, but another way to look at it is that any club would be, he's done.
Oh, well his head doesn't look like it's in football at the moment to me and he's got no confidence at all, so yeah, any move would probably have turned out this way, but that's hard to determine given how different coaches can extract X, Y and Z from their charges with their methods. Where Moyes draws a blank, another, might be able to get into his head and 'fix' him.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
Glad he gave those West Ham fans the finger, the horrible little scrotes.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Not gonna lie, it was pretty funny to watch Moyes bring him on for his centre forward, they completely lose control of the game and then the ref jumped on the bandwagon and fecked Phillips over royally and they go on to lose :lol:

I don't have any ill will towards Phillips, and actually in that Euro final a few years ago I thought he was one of England's best players, but it's still funny to see a Leeds and City player go down the pan and for Moyes to get fecked over in the process. Main problem though wasn't Phillips himself (albeit he was shite), problem was Moyes' negative substitution and loss of composure. Never change Davey!

Robertd0803

Its been one of my highlights of the season seeing him give away goals and penalties every week :lol:

Hammondo

Anyone that had an actual need for him, rather than signing him to be a backup
He would still be a disaster, just a disaster more often. He was horribly overrated and hes been found out.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
He would still be a disaster, just a disaster more often. He was horribly overrated and hes been found out.
Pep worked out pretty quickly how overrated he was. It took Southgate a little longer !!