g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Music Kanye West

Tibs

MJ was about Tommy Mottola.

MJ called him out in around 2001/02 for being racist, and being 'devilish'. TM was also after MJs half of the Sony/ATV catalogue, and there are conspiracy theories around it.

In 2016, Sony were finally able to buy his half out for $750m

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Apparently he goes off his meds when making an album? When he's in them it inhibits his creativity, allegedly.

If that's true, he's made enough music and money, he needs to think about his family.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Apparently he goes off his meds when making an album? When he's in them it inhibits his creativity, allegedly.

If that's true, he's made enough music and money, he needs to think about his family.
Plus his music is shit.

lsd

The Oracle
He has to be judged a danger to himself and others before he can be sectioned .

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He has to be judged a danger to himself and others before he can be sectioned .
Although “danger” is loosely defined. I’ve seen manic people sectioned before after going on a ridiculous spending spree. Although you’d have to wonder how much money Kanye would have to spend to be considered as harmful to his family. Be a bit like Brewsters Millions.

lsd

The Oracle
Although “danger” is loosely defined. I’ve seen manic people sectioned before after going on a ridiculous spending spree. Although you’d have to wonder how much money Kanye would have to spend to be considered as harmful to his family. Be a bit like Brewsters Millions.

Yes it seems very complicated how it's decided enough is enough in these cases .

We can all see where it is going but have to wait till someone finally makes the call .

You would think actually running for President would be enough

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What's on consensus his best anion l album?

I listened to College Dropout when it came out and whilst it was good, there were so many skits and interludes that is impossible to fully enjoy when driving (that's where I listen to must of my music).

What is his most coherent album?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably my favourite but TLOP is up there too. Also got a soft spot for 808s and Heartbreak.

ye was crap, Jesus Is King was hot trash