Karamoko Dembele

Luke1995

A lot of it is because of how good his vision was when he was 13. My friends son played with him at that age group (and still occasionally does) and they say his passing was like messi, the way he could dribble at pace and slot it in behind.

he’ll probably make it at a fairly high level, just needs the right attitude.
It certainly would help if there wasn't the intense media coverage there is today. It started with George Best and later the press took it to a bigger extent with Beckham, but back when Pelé started playing, most players could just play and go home no matter how good or bad they were. Unless a shocking loss happened like Brazil-Uruguay in 1950, which received greater coverage in the papers, but that was about it. I'm pretty sure in 2020 the level of coverage is insane.

Something that really helped Messi to develop was Barça's protection and Ronaldinho putting an arm around him and helping him in training. Most prospects don't really have that.

Classical Mechanic

If Celtic wrap up the league with a few games to spare, he'll get a run out. There's a few rumours that the success has already gone to his head a little bit, and he ruffled a few feathers deciding to play for England. Also rumours of PSG having first refusal on him, and he's very likely to leave for a small fee with a large sell-on clause.
I highly doubt that is true. If it is then Celtic are a very unprofessional outfit.

From what I have seen with England he's only one of the better players in his own age group, Bellingham and Elliot are rated ahead of him to name two so to me his development so far isn't a surprise.

Classical Mechanic

So what's the latest on this kid?
He got a few minutes early in the season for Celtic but then mysteriously disappeared. Some rumours that he’s looking to leave. He was on the bench against Milan though.

Still plays for England but is behind some of his age group peers in development like Bellingham and Elliot.

Classical Mechanic

His contract is up in the summer and he mysteriously disappeared from the Celtic squad at the start of the season. The indicators are that he wants to leave in the summer. England would be the natural destination for him. He hasn't progressed as the early hype suggested he might but I'd guess there will be plenty of sides in for him.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
His contract is up in the summer and he mysteriously disappeared from the Celtic squad at the start of the season. The indicators are that he wants to leave in the summer. England would be the natural destination for him. He hasn't progressed as the early hype suggested he might but I'd guess there will be plenty of sides in for him.
He should definitely leave Celtic but his next club must be a good choice.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Always have an issue with hyping under 18 years old talent, never mind a kid that got exposure at 12/13. Hope he comes through, but wouldn't be surprised if we never really hear of him again.

Ace of Spades

Needs a good club where he can play, even a championship club could be a good bet for him.

Classical Mechanic

Always have an issue with hyping under 18 years old talent, never mind a kid that got exposure at 12/13. Hope he comes through, but wouldn't be surprised if we never really hear of him again.
I'm always wary of youtube wonderkids, probably because its their parents promoting them which rightly or wrongly I see as a bad sign. Apparently Omari Hutchinson at Arsenal (another youtube wonderkid) is progressing quite well but Xavi Simmons at PSG less so.

Back in the day there was a hyped up kid in the UK called Sonny Pike. He didn't even make the grade in senior football at any level.