Kevin De Bruyne

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Looks like a red - combo of recklessness and no intent to play ball.
Terrible tackle but I think yellow. He's trying to stop the break on the counter more than deliberately hurt the player imo.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I would be livid if Pogba was on the end of that. If his leg was planted it could have been much worse.
It’s a contact sport. These tackles are not exclusively on City players. Alli has racked up about five such tackles this season without the same hysteria. In any case, KdB was walking afterwards – he’ll be fine.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I disagree. He doesn't get targeted. Yes, today and Alli's tackles were awful, but that's all that springs to mind.

In terms of being fouled, he doesn't even rank in the top 10 in the Premier League, according to whoscored.com
Kane too in the same game. But then again those stick in the mind so I won't go against the actual numbers.

Theonas

Scout
True, but not one has gone punished with a red card. It’s a license to continue really isn’t it. I do wonder whether these injuries to Jesus and KDB might just prompt the Sanchez bid earlier in January rather than what I expected to happen in summer.
Someone posted that being involved in the EL no longer cup ties you in the CL. Do you know if Sanchez can play for you in the CL?

deafepl

I disagree. He doesn't get targeted. Yes, today and Alli's tackles were awful, but that's all that springs to mind.

In terms of being fouled, he doesn't even rank in the top 10 in the Premier League, according to whoscored.com
wasn't expecting Pogba to be fueled a lot alongside with Hazard, it is worrying.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I know it’s awful but I’d like to be out for 2-3 games to see how they cope without him. I don’t wish a serious injury but a knock I’d be ok with.

Ban

I hope it's not a serious injury and I hope he's out for 10, 15 games. Just in case, no point in rushing him back too soon.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Did you even see it?

Wouldn't put much weight in his ability to assess a bad tackle if he doesn't know that Puncheon can't receive retrospective punishment after getting a yellow.

Trizy

He's lucky he jumped with the tackle otherwise it was a Shaw situation all over again.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
True, but not one has gone punished with a red card. It’s a license to continue really isn’t it. I do wonder whether these injuries to Jesus and KDB might just prompt the Sanchez bid earlier in January rather than what I expected to happen in summer.
Again, unfortunately more often than not players do get away with it. Obviously watching Ronaldo week in week out when he was here, I can remember numerous examples he was absolutely clattered with little to no punishment.

It isn't right, but it isn't new.