Kieran McKenna | Close to signing long term deal to stay at Ipswich

crossy1686

career ending
He'll manage United one day, pretty sure of it. He's English, something INEOS would look for, he knows the club, is a great coach and is liked by every body he's worked with here and elsewhere.

SER19

Lost only 6 games all season, from 46. Champions leicester lost 11. Its simply an incredible achievement given the squad

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Already seen the 2-1 loss at Ipswich next year and the late Mitrovic penalty miss

TrueRed79

He'll manage United one day, pretty sure of it. He's English, something INEOS would look for, he knows the club, is a great coach and is liked by every body he's worked with here and elsewhere.
He's from Northern Ireland.

Zoo

He’s Welsh

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
That might be the problem.

1. Does he want to get involved in that mess again?
2. Will the long-tenured players show Ole´s assistant the proper respect as an inexperienced head coach?

Imho it´s more likely he takes a different job next after Ipswich. Maybe in 5-6 years United becomes an option, when all the past players have been moved on.

AshRK

This is what he had to deal with on weekly basis from clown like him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hilarious reading the posts in the first few pages
Is it though?

Two wind up / clueless types and maybe 1 other poster (with the name Falcao in his username for goodness sake) were negative, but most of the other posts were wishing him well / interested how he'd do / aware we had a terrible set up here.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pleased for the guy.

And glad he didn't need to dip into the back up career of being a P Neville lookalike.

TsuWave

Bring him to the theatre. I’ll give him all the time in the world

RyRy11

Is it though?

Two wind up / clueless types and maybe 1 other poster (with the name Falcao in his username for goodness sake) were negative, but most of the other posts were wishing him well / interested how he'd do / aware we had a terrible set up here.
Yes

Munkehboi

Top scorers again. Remarkable as their joint top goal scorers scored only 13 goals each. They had 19 different players score this season. Who needs a Kane when you can get the whole team chipping in.

Huge achievement. My mates are going bonkers. Will be an interesting and exciting summer for them now.

mav_9me

I never understood why he and Carrick got criticized cuz we don't know who does what.

Also he was brilliant with our U18 as far I remember. He was highly rated as a coach which is why he got promoted to first team.