Kieron Dyer Released On A Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Yes please. :drool:

dr.twinny

I think he should retire or maybe focus on coaching. Shame he didn't fulfill his potential with all those long-term injuries.

stubie

Damaged goods many years ago, never understood why QPR signed him

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He is surely the most injury prone footballer of all time, including Owen Hargreaves.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Harry looks determined to free QPR of all their damaged goods. It will be hard to form a team at the end of the window considering there is so many.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Remember he was dubbed the english maradona by the press and Robson... Big campaign about him going to be the main man in the wc that summer...

Widnes

remember us been linked with him for £20m, at a time when not that many players went for that kind of cash. I wasn't keen at the time but I had no idea it would turn out like this I thought he was a good player just not worth the crazy money people was talking about.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/23309/dyer-taking-first-steps-in-coaching-back-at-academy

He's alive... but he's retiring, and going into coaching.

He sounds pretty grounded in this interview, though.
He should be goin into an old folks home.

The stories about Dyer actin the prick whilst out partying when he was long-term injured, sure cloud most peoples opinion of him. He even admitted he did alot of shit things, one of which was he used down bottles of champers & light cigars with £50 notes, while demanding he be served at the bar before anyone else because he spendin more money than everyone put together... and this was when the recession was in full flow.

Wasnt it that the England players (Terry the ringleader) nicknamed him "80 grand", because he always used to brag or wind opponents up about how much he was earning at Newcastle?!

I dont like the prick, he took all he could from the game & gave nothing back. 25 starts in 7 years is disgraceful, he was probably bullshittin about half of those injuries because he couldnt be arsed, but didnt have any problem goin out partyin / dancing many nights of the week in Newcastle either!

Status
Not open for further replies.