Film Killers of the Flower Moon | Scorsese's next

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Definitely gonna stay behind for the post-credit scene for this one.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Relative to most films even a decent Scorcese flick is fine by me.

Unam333

I just wanna say that the actress next to Leonardo looks beautiful. I like the shape of her face.

The movie will be great I feel.

lsd

The Oracle
This looks amazing, Jesse plemons is a fantastic actor and this looks a great role for him.

Hopefully they stick to the story as Leonardo looked rather to sympathetic there for my liking but I trust Scorcese

Chairman Steve

I have no doubt this will be good. I can happily sit three hours watching a Scorsese film.

As the King Missile song goes, he makes the best fecking films.

Sviken

I'm sick of DiCaprio and De Niro. They're bad actors (De Niro was good, but he's been phoning it for the past 20 years at least). This doesn't get me excited.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Looks like an heir to There Will Be Blood. Read the book a few years ago when the film was announced it was in the works.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Looks like an heir to There Will Be Blood. Read the book a few years ago when the film was announced it was in the works.
Eh? That was Paul Thomas-Anderson.

Anywho, this looks interesting but the run time is crazy.

I really enjoy his historical movies (I know Gangs of New York isn't liked on here but I thought it was great, and Silence was understated brilliance).

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

I really enjoy his historical movies (I know Gangs of New York isn't liked on here but I thought it was great, and Silence was understated brilliance).
I said heir, not sequel mate.

As in Heir to the last great, turn of the century epic about oil barons and greed?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

We discussed Gangs recently and it's flawed but there's a lot of heart in it. Silence for me is one of his best films. It's superb.