Kim Min-jae | signed for Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

plex

Kim was named as best Seria A defender for the last season, which is quite an achievement in Italy. He's also just 26, so still young. You can't go wrong with this guy, especially for the reported €47m (+ €17m/year gross salary and agent's fee €15m if true).
Though I don't get it why ManUtd. is not trying to get Pavard from Bayern? The only reason Bayern is looking for a new defender is because it seems that Pavard doesn't want to extend his contract and it is reported that PSG is going to make a bid for Hernandez and that he's on the verge of leaving.

Jeffthered

Make no mistake, we need at least one other top quality centre back. Maguire doesn't seem to work at Man Utd and we'll need another, for sure.

Bogga

Feels like most of the times you see Bayern mentioned with a highly regarded player... it's done and dusted quite quickly. I know our name generates clicks and everyone seems to connect us to half of the earths population, hell, it even feels like we've been rumoured to buy me at least once!
But anyway, they don't f*ck around... they get shit done! We monitor, consider, count the money, discuss, investigate... and then the player has gone to some other team that didn't mess around.

This summer is a bit special with those damn muricans that just wont leave and stop messing up this transfer window, but it still feels a bit like how it is every summer.

mewnew11

Asians prefer the premier league. There is a huge fan base for the English clubs.

Given an option between German or the premier league most would choose the epl.

Kaos

Asians prefer the premier league. There is a huge fan base for the English clubs.

Given an option between German or the premier league most would choose the epl.
Bayern are a huge club though, and if hes being offered a better deal and more feasible chance of winning major honours then I don't see why he hesitates to pick them over us.

Crimson King

Feels like most of the times you see Bayern mentioned with a highly regarded player... it's done and dusted quite quickly. I know our name generates clicks and everyone seems to connect us to half of the earths population, hell, it even feels like we've been rumoured to buy me at least once!
But anyway, they don't f*ck around... they get shit done! We monitor, consider, count the money, discuss, investigate... and then the player has gone to some other team that didn't mess around.

This summer is a bit special with those damn muricans that just wont leave and stop messing up this transfer window, but it still feels a bit like how it is every summer.
I imagine if you're a Bayern fan living in Germany you see plenty of transfer rumours going nowhere, or taking months to actually bear fruit. It only feels that way because you follow United, who are always going to be used by journos in the UK because they are followed by so many people. Just like Bayern are used by the German media.

You've even recognised this fact in your post, then oddly chosen to ignore it and just rant about the club being useless anyway...

Besides, Kim hasn't actually gone anywhere yet, and they were linked to him around the same time United were. These are no different to the links we saw to United around then, but nothing has actually happened yet.

Bogga

I imagine if you're a Bayern fan living in Germany you see plenty of transfer rumours going nowhere, or taking months to actually bear fruit. It only feels that way because you follow United, who are always going to be used by journos in the UK because they are followed by so many people. Just like Bayern are used by the German media.

You've even recognised this fact in your post, then oddly chosen to ignore it and just rant about the club being useless anyway...

Besides, Kim hasn't actually gone anywhere yet, and they were linked to him around the same time United were. These are no different to the links we saw to United around then, but nothing has actually happened yet.
Of course I'm aware that I stumble upon more United-related stuff since that's what I'm looking for. Yet they seem to land their desired and logical targets more often than not...

Crimson King

Of course I'm aware that I stumble upon more United-related stuff since that's what I'm looking for. Yet they seem to land their desired and logical targets more often than not...
Whilst I still think it's not quite that black and white, there probably is something in the fact they don't have the Glazers hovering over every transfer decision. Or a fool like Woodward trying to turn them into a footballing 'Disneyland'.

Also, a lot of their sensible transfers are picking up frees from other German clubs. As has already been discussed on the forum by Bayern fans, that doesn't happen anywhere near as much anymore. These transfers (Neuer, Lewandowski, Goretzka, etc) are still the ones that stick out in your mind more though, as an outsider looking in.

Offsideagain

Obviously, City will sign him for a declared £25m plus £5m add ons to join Kovacic the £30m bargain. Wasn't it the owner of Napoli that stated City wanted to make an 'under the table' payment when they were trying to buy Cavani from Napoli some years ago. The owner is crackers, but I think there's a video somewhere of him saying that. In the meantime, United walk into another shitshow transfer window,

Kaos

So that's him off to Man City for £25million where he'll (officially) fetch a measly £125k a week.

roseguy64

To be fair City's squad is looking quite thin, and they're really not achieving as much as they should.
Yeah will be interesting what they do considering a lot of their players want to leave. Gundogan the first one gone now.

Wiesenlooser

Supports
Bayern Munich
Still amazes me how many Bayern fans we have on this forum :lol:

This is a great forum and also I've been to other clubs' forums / subreddits and the moment you mention anything that is critical towards their own club - you get completely obliterated. I feel like this forum, despite being a ManUtd forum, respects and tolerates other people's opinions.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Latest reports have Bayern‘s offer at €12m gross per year which is way more believable than the €10m net.

Lentwood

This is a great forum and also I've been to other clubs' forums / subreddits and the moment you mention anything that is critical towards their own club - you get completely obliterated. I feel like this forum, despite being a ManUtd forum, respects and tolerates other people's opinions.
On this forum you're more likely to be oblitetated for saying something positive about United :D

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
All gone quiet, Bayern waiting for clause?
He is still on military duty i believe. According to the German press, Bayern will finalise the personal terms with him once he is back and pay the release clause.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

This post was a week ago. Have they signed him yet?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Obviously, City will sign him for a declared £25m plus £5m add ons to join Kovacic the £30m bargain. Wasn't it the owner of Napoli that stated City wanted to make an 'under the table' payment when they were trying to buy Cavani from Napoli some years ago. The owner is crackers, but I think there's a video somewhere of him saying that. In the meantime, United walk into another shitshow transfer window,
I've been saying this for a long time. The fees City officially pay for players are suspiciously low. There is some under the table bullshit going on.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Thank god we have the Glazers as owners and let a top player go again to another team!

Chairman Steve

The sources who seemed dead certain he was joining us I’d never heard off before. It was no different to the average Portuguese news outlet saying we’re 100% signing someone from one of the big 3 teams in Portugal and never happens.

I think Di Marzio himself is based in Naples so if he wasn’t saying anything then there’s no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.