g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Klopp and Liverpool celebrating a home draw to WBA (video added to OP)

VanGaalEra

Jheez, how embarassing was that?

Could you imagine if LVG and our players done the same after our draw to WHU last week?

If someone has a gif of that would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonred

It's great. I've been laughing for a while now. Not sure I thought that was possible after yesterday, so well done Klopp. :lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I can finally understand Bayern's fans partial dislike for him. Mourinho esque.

Eriku

Well..I can kind of understand it....90 + 6 minutes....we would celebrate the same way to to be honest.
We would celebrate, but LvG would not take the whole team over the the Stretty to take a bow ;P

acnumber9

Could you imagine if LVG and our players done the same after our draw to WHU last week?

Could you imagine us achieving it under the same circumstances? At 2-2 with a minutes injury time they pushed with more fervour than we did in 45 minutes against West Ham.

VanGaalEra

I swear to god I started swearing at the screen when they showed that on sky. I believed they scored and won 3-2.

Then I saw 2-2 and I burst into fits of laughter at the screen.

I did apologise to the telly for the swearing.

Varun

Staff
Open bus parade through the city if they score an injury time winner?

Moonred

Well..I can kind of understand it....90 + 6 minutes....we would celebrate the same way to to be honest.
I dunno who you mean by 'We'. But sure as hell, not many of us would want to see the whole team go to the crowd and take a bow after drawing to WBA at home.

VanGaalEra

Could you imagine us achieving it under the same circumstances? At 2-2 with a minutes injury time they pushed with more fervour than we did in 45 minutes against West Ham.
We got a 90th min + equaliser against WHU away from home last year, even a late equaliser away to WBA.

Do you remember LVG and our players doing anything as cringeworthy as that? It's WBA at home FFS.

togg

I dunno who you mean by 'We'. But sure as hell, not many of us would want to see the whole team go to the crowd and take a bow after drawing to WBA at home.
yes....fair point!! Perhaps it's Klopps philosophy...to see that as a victory...to instil a psychological theme...or am I talking crap...

montpelier

Migs decided not to bother so there's only 10 & the tool of a Manager, :D

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
After all the shit about Everton fans pitch invading against Bournemouth I'd like to thank you Mr Klopp. This is much more embarrassing.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
You people have such a weird obsession with celebrating. Football is a kids game. It's supposed to be fun.
I am not sure there is anything to cheer about when drawing with shit team like WBA at home. Not even if you are stoke, let alone team aspiring to be in top4.

acnumber9

We got a 90th min + equaliser against WHU away from home last year, even a late equaliser away to WBA.

Do you remember LVG and our players doing anything as cringeworthy as that? It's WBA at home FFS.
That you're bringing up examples from last year shows how few and far between they are. It's a bit cringey but I think it's more about lifting the support and the players than being delighted with a point.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Remember last season when we went mental for a last-min goal against Chelsea? And we got absolutely slaughtered for it? Even though it was Chelsea and we were in dreadful form.

2 weeks ago, Liverpool were touted as potential darkhorses for the title however their results since have been a 2-0 loss, a 0-0 draw against a European minnow and a home draw to West Brom.

m1y2

jeez thats a good mentality set, overall yes its quite disappointing to get one point even for them but when you score so late in the game to get one instead of zero points its always encouraging and players will start always to believe that if they try till the very end they can gain points..

wasnt this our way when we had sir alex here? it was a good rescue of one point, next time they can rescue three points. Dont really understand whats to laugh to, Klopp just started and these small steps forward and "small wins" will help him to set a good mentality and philosophy in his team, a bit silly thread.. we lost to fecking Bournemouth yesterday, People should be laughing at us, we didn't do shit at the end..

VanGaalEra

Remember last season when we went mental for a last-min goal against Chelsea? And we got absolutely slaughtered for it? Even though it was Chelsea and we were in dreadful form.

2 weeks ago, Liverpool were touted as potential darkhorses for the title however their results since have been a 2-0 loss, a 0-0 draw against a European minnow and a home draw to West Brom.
Exactly, that was against Chelsea who were in red hot form, runaway leaders and champions elect. With literally the last kick of the game.

This is WBA at home :lol:

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It's not so much "celebrating" as doing what Klopp did every week regardless of result at the Westfalenstadion with Dortmund in fairness.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
jeez thats a good mentality set, overall yes its quite disappointing to get one point even for them but when you score so late in the game to get one instead of zero points its always encouraging and players will start always to believe that if they try till the very end they can gain points..

wasnt this our way when we had sir alex here? it was a good rescue of one point, next time they can rescue three points. Dont really understand whats to laugh to, Klopp just started and these small steps forward and "small wins" will help him to set a good mentality and philosophy in his team, a bit silly thread.. we lost to fecking Bournemouth yesterday, People should be laughing at us, we didn't do shit at the end..
Oh don't worry, people are laughing at us.

Us and Chelsea anyway.

But mainly Chelsea.

VanGaalEra

When did we ever celebrate a late draw to a mid table/ lower table team?

We celebrated late wins.