Kurt Zouma

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This confuses me, Laporte should easily be 3rd choice, brilliant defender for his age, really special talent.
It's not confusing, we are talking about a national team not a club. Sakho is a good teammate, he creates a good locker room atmosphere and he is decent with France. There is no benefits to choose Laporte because he won't play like Sakho isn't supposed to play.
But don't be fooled if Koscielny or Varane are injured, Laporte will most likely jump Sakho and Mangala.

Classical Mechanic

I know but he is still in competition for the fourth spot. Varane, Sakho and Koscielny are guaranteed, Zouma should have been the 4th CB but now it's a competition between Mangala, Perrin and Laporte and it's in that order.
What is the attitude in France towards selecting French Catalans for the national tam?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Can you describe the pain? Just how bad is it?
The initial "popping" feeling was the initial hell. It just felt like the most unnatural thing a knee should feel like. An awful sensation. Then once that was over, it was just intense pain. Naturally, maybe just automatically really, you want to test the function of the knee while you're on the ground so I tried to straighten it - maybe that's what Zouma was doing when he was constantly screaming. Just made it 10 times worse.

It's hard really to describe it. It's just one of those intense pains that, in the acute stage, you are just unable to ease. Happened 7 years ago or so for me and my knee has never been the same. I play squash competitively for the university team but it always reaches a point after a few consecutive days of intense squash that I just get an awful niggle that lasts hours or couple of days.

Hence my deep sympathy for Zouma.

I did mine when taking a fecking penalty for my school :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The initial "popping" feeling was the initial hell. It just felt like the most unnatural thing a knee should feel like. An awful sensation. Then once that was over, it was just intense pain. Naturally, maybe just automatically really, you want to test the function of the knee while you're on the ground so I tried to straighten it - maybe that's what Zouma was doing when he was constantly screaming. Just made it 10 times worse.

It's hard really to describe it. It's just one of those intense pains that, in the acute stage, you are just unable to ease. Happened 7 years ago or so for me and my knee has never been the same. I play squash competitively for the university team but it always reaches a point after a few consecutive days of intense squash that I just get an awful niggle that lasts hours or couple of days.

Hence my deep sympathy for Zouma.

I did mine when taking a fecking penalty for my school :lol:
I got hit on my eye brow with a cricket ball while batting and was not wearing a helmet. Wasn't that fast but it still ripped open a 4 inch deep cut.

On the way to hospital, the pain inside my head was horrific. Best way to explain it was I had a golf ball inside my head that was bouncing around very very hard. It went from side to side throbbing BOOM BOOM BOOM. Think of the worst imaginable migraine and multiply by 30. I can still kinda feel it!

Thank God for pethedine which helped mask the pain before the surgery.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I got hit on my eye brow with a cricket ball while batting and was not wearing a helmet. Wasn't that fast but it still ripped open a 4 inch deep cut.

On the way to hospital, the pain inside my head was horrific. Best way to explain it was I had a golf ball inside my head that was bouncing around very very hard. It went from side to side throbbing BOOM BOOM BOOM. Think of the worst imaginable migraine and multiply by 30. I can still kinda feel it!

Thank God for pethedine which helped mask the pain before the surgery.
I can imagine intense headaches are the worst to be fair. They say that the worst pain imaginable is something called a subarachnoid haemorrhage, which is a headache usually in the back of your head that comes on suddenly.

Still, intense pain is intense pain I guess.