Kurt Zouma

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Terrible. He'll miss the rest of the season including euro.

I hope he gets his full fitness back soon.

Spock

Absolutely. The knee is not designed to move that way. Be surprised if he didn't have meniscus damage as well. I tell you though, I did my knee playing indoor a few years ago. Twisted it and felt a pop. The pain was the worst I'd ever experienced in my life. I was pretty much doing the same thing rolling on the ground like I'd been shot, then 20 minutes later I tried to jog to see if I could go back in. Fecking stupid idea. Could barely walk to the car after that.
I did the same thing...in indoor. I cried like a baby in the middle of the night when the pain medication wore off. When you torch your ACL and/or meniscus, you're out for a long spell.

Your MCL, which I damaged a month ago, also in indoor, heals pretty quickly. 1-2 months, max.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

This is after the game. Hopefully a good sign that's he's been allowed to hobble about by himself.

Someone could have carried the poor guys bag for him!

Brophs

The One and Only
Hopefully he's not out for too long or he'll be in danger of missing the French squad's biennial barney.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
His injury is that bad? That sucks, as he looks like one of the most promising defenders in the league (like Shaw).

bucky

This is after the game. Hopefully a good sign that's he's been allowed to hobble about by himself.

Means little, sadly.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
fecking shit. Just absolutely shit.

Minkaro

Had to mute the TV when they had the close-up on him screaming :(

BarstoolProphet

Doesn't mean much, unfortunately.

And why is Fellaini mocking him in that picture?

ashgabat

Come look at our Swedish girls instead!
Supports
Malmö FF
Terrible injury. Hope he recovers quickly. It looks very nasty

Walters_19_MuFc

Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Never nice to see anyone get injured for such a long period, especially a young player.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Horrible to see, straight away you knew it was really bad. The still of it makes it look even worse.

Would he have went to the Euro's if fit? France are pretty stacked in central defence.

justboy68

It was awful being able to hear his screams of agony on the stream. Usually you don't hear it when something like that happens, but there was at least a minute of it yesterday. Poor lad.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Horrible to see, straight away you knew it was really bad. The still of it makes it look even worse.

Would he have went to the Euro's if fit? France are pretty stacked in central defence.
Yeah, he was the fourth centerback, now it should be between Mangala and Laporte.

Devil may care

One of the worst football injuries but he's young enough to come back fully from it, best of luck Zouma.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Doesn't mean much, unfortunately.

And why is Fellaini mocking him in that picture?
He's not mocking him, he's trying to cheer him up, clearly! He stayed by him the whole time he was undergoing treatment, had a hand on his shoulder comforting him.

Did your mum never make light when you grazed your knees?

You'll soon be running around, don't worry, your lot are shit this season anyway. Or something like that.

walkinhop

The screaming thing he did every few seconds reminded me of when I broke my ankle. Looked bad.
I broke my fibula and dislocated my ankle in December, playing football and all. Freak accident with one in a million chance to happen...The worst thing is the sound of bone cracking and then the spinal anesthesia.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I remember when I did my ACL in my teens.

Zouma's intermittent cries/shouting reminded me so much of the pain.

Absolutely horrible.

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
I broke my fibula and dislocated my ankle in December, playing football and all. Freak accident with one in a million chance to happen...The worst thing is the sound of bone cracking and then the spinal anesthesia.
I feel your pain. I've only been out of my cast for a month, so remember it well. The cast is a proper PITA too, so debilitating.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Still uncapped.
I know but he is still in competition for the fourth spot. Varane, Sakho and Koscielny are guaranteed, Zouma should have been the 4th CB but now it's a competition between Mangala, Perrin and Laporte and it's in that order.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know but he is still in competition for the fourth spot. Varane, Sakho and Koscielny are guaranteed, Zouma should have been the 4th CB but now it's a competition between Mangala, Perrin and Laporte and it's in that order.
This confuses me, Laporte should easily be 3rd choice, brilliant defender for his age, really special talent.