Kylian Mbappé joins PSG on one year loan with option to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvored

The thing is he has had a great season and hes worth 100-130 million! Lets see if he performs like that in the next 3-4 before hes worth that sort of money. Rayes who played for Arsenal was another one year wonder. Wheres he now? Martial on this seasons form wouldnt be worth 20 million let alone the 60 odd million we have got to pay for him eventually. If we are going to try and sign one or the other Griezmanns the better bet at the moment.

Di Marzio - Mourinho is Bewitched

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
God has spoken.

Mourinho is 'bewitched' by him and wants to bring him here. He faces competition from multiple clubs, though most notably Madrid as Perez wants him too.

Last edited:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
And the English translation is?
Mourinho is 'bewitched' by him and wants to bring him here. He faces competition from multiple clubs, though most notably Madrid as Perez wants him too.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Finally got the a1 mabpee poster! The next Ronaldo. This guy could be the next Pele!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
First person to post an Elizabeth Montgomery meme gets threadbanned.
Is there a specific reference I'm missing here?
God has spoken.

Ooh.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm sure Monaco could do with a quality sharp elbowed, French speaker like Fellaini in part exchange.

dichinero

God has spoken.

...and Madrid signs him

podurban2

Florentino vs Woody, this will be an exciting summer. If they end up with De Gea and Mbappe I'll be so bummed out though.

Womp

idiot
Top young talent, astronomical transfer fee and Real Madrid interested? We've never been through this before.

3KDré

If Madrid wants him they will get him if they offer the same amount we do. The kid LOVES Ronaldo.

Hypothetically, if we signed him how do we fit him in? Who gets dropped, Martial, Rashford, Mkhi or him? Say we play 4-4-2 does that mean Pogba in a midfield two? Worried about this, but it should never affect our decision.

NYAS

Yeah, I could definitely see someone who values game-time more than anything, go sit on the bench at Madrid, and I could definitely see Real missing out on Hazard for a kid, and starting him ahead of one of Ronaldo, Benzema or Bale...

Womp

idiot
If Madrid wants him they will get him if they offer the same amount we do. The kid LOVES Ronaldo.

Hypothetically, if we signed him how do we fit him in? Who gets dropped, Martial, Rashford, Mkhi or him? Say we play 4-4-2 does that mean Pogba in a midfield two? Worried about this, but it should never affect our decision.
IIRC he said he'd only move to a team where he'd play. We are shite and he will play every second of the season here if he performs, whereas considering his age etc. he'd probably be a rotation option at Madrid.

Bojan11

Pogba and Martial need to work their magic.

Plus we better pray Madrid sack Zidane.

Oscie

With young players a lot depends on who can get into their head first, and their parents ear. Can't deny the appeal of Madrid but I don't think he's anything other than a sub option there, at least initially.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm having seriously arousing dreams of him and rashford upfront for us. If martial can get back to his old ways that front 3 could be something else :drool:

Womp

idiot
How would we fit all of them in though? A diamond formation seems the only plausible way but we'd need to strengthen our left FB, get one who can attack.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
My winkie is bewitched by Di Marzio. Every time I see one his tweets about United, it goes rock solid.

SirAF

Ageist
I'm having seriously arousing dreams of him and rashford upfront for us. If martial can get back to his old ways that front 3 could be something else :drool:
RMM

Edit: sign Ings instead and you got RIM

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I'm sure Monaco could do with a quality sharp elbowed, French speaker like Fellaini in part exchange.
They'd probably magically turn him into a superstar.
No idea how they do it, or how they find all these promising youngsters before the top clubs.

ovoxo

If Di Marzio says Mourinho wants Mbappe, then I believe him without a doubt.

Hell, if he said the earth was flat I'd believe him:lol:.

The narative earlier in the season of us wanting a striker and Griezmann could be true perhaps?

Although, I'm starting to wonder about whether Ibra will stay now. If Mourinho wants Mbappe, and spends a ridicolous amount on him, we either play 2 strikers or Ibra isn't here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.