Kylian Mbappe | Merci.

Erik the Red

And to think the majority of United fans want us to be run by the Qataris and turned into a circus act.

Thank you to the Glazers for running us like a proper football club. We have a World Class manager, who is building something beautiful, and you want to throw it away for this.... PSG have never won a Champions League, they managed to finish second in a one horse race, and are probably the most embarrassing group on the planet to call themselves a football team. I could understand the benefits of Sir Jim bringing in a bit of spending money, but the more money we have, the more United tax that would be added to any transfer fee. The grass is not always greener, and by this time next season when we are celebrating more silverware, hopefully the fans will start to see sense.

Judas

Open to offers
And to think the majority of United fans want us to be run by the Qataris and turned into a circus act.

Thank you to the Glazers for running us like a proper football club.
We have a World Class manager, who is building something beautiful, and you want to throw it away for this.... PSG have never won a Champions League, they managed to finish second in a one horse race, and are probably the most embarrassing group on the planet to call themselves a football team. I could understand the benefits of Sir Jim bringing in a bit of spending money, but the more money we have, the more United tax that would be added to any transfer fee. The grass is not always greener, and by this time next season when we are celebrating more silverware, hopefully the fans will start to see sense.
No xx

Castia

Thank you to the Glazers for running us like a proper football club. We have a World Class manager, who is building something beautiful, and you want to throw it away for this.... PSG have never won a Champions League, they managed to finish second in a one horse race, and are probably the most embarrassing group on the planet to call themselves a football team. I could understand the benefits of Sir Jim bringing in a bit of spending money, but the more money we have, the more United tax that would be added to any transfer fee. The grass is not always greener, and by this time next season when we are celebrating more silverware, hopefully the fans will start to see sense.
I think I disagree with every single point you made there but each to their own

Red00012

Horrendous post

kaku06

Vulgarian
Going there for a year will set him up for life. Crazy sums of money.
Poor mbappe. How many more lives this will set him up for? Because the money he’s earning and will earn throughout his career will already be enough for many lives. Don’t get me wrong, the money is bonkers but it’ll come with a collateral. Spending one year of his prime in Saudi league might hamper him. And who’s to say if saudis offer him 2 billion next year he won’t accept that. When the greed grips you it doesn’t let you go easily.

RegenD

Supports
Real Madrid
All these rumours about Barcelona/Man Utd interest and outrageous Saudi offers are part of the plan. So that when he is presented at Real Madrid, he can say that he turned down 700m to be here etc.
It is done and dusted. Will sign for Madrid this summer for ~150m, if not less.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
So, what you are saying is that we should be the highest spender every season? If we look at the total from the last 5 seasons (including this summer window), we are 3rd placed for highest spender and 2nd placed for highest net spender. In the world.

If that doesn't mean we have more than enough money, I don't know what does...
and not penny of it from investment in the club by the owners

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I'd be less surprised if we won the league next season than Mbappe going to the Saudi league. Can't see him doing it or needing to do it for at least three years, more like five or six... if ever

Marvin look out

Not if you have a functioning brain.
Not sure this statement will contribute to change this guy's preconceived idea that french people are arrogant.

On topic, what do you think about this whole Mbappe situation? Do you see him entertaining a move to Saudi Arabia?

chamartin

All these rumours about Barcelona/Man Utd interest and outrageous Saudi offers are part of the plan. So that when he is presented at Real Madrid, he can say that he turned down 700m to be here etc.
It is done and dusted. Will sign for Madrid this summer for ~150m, if not less.
That's right my friend. As I've said it's a great strategy. I swear to God some people are so gullible. We are waiting for comunicado official. It's just a matter of days/hours.

Last edited:

antk

Mbappé just played in a friendly.

Wrong Mbappé

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

-9 likes

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

Banworthy.

You're lucky there's been no staff member who's seen this post before me like 1 or 2 minutes ago, because this is an abomination of a post.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Not sure this statement will contribute to change this guy's preconceived idea that french people are arrogant.

On topic, what do you think about this whole Mbappe situation? Do you see him entertaining a move to Saudi Arabia?
Pointing out that not being a bigot isn't difficult if you think a little bit isn't arrogant, that's what the vast majority of people do.

And I have no particular opinion on this situation, I don't know what Mbappé will or won't do. Last year I was convinced that he would leave PSG as a free agent and he didn't, so I won't try to anticipate his next decision.

Denis79

:lol:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.

Joel forgot to sign it... or was it Avram?

ShinjiNinja26

In the shit take top trumps this will be very hard to beat. Well done.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Poor mbappe. How many more lives this will set him up for? Because the money he’s earning and will earn throughout his career will already be enough for many lives. Don’t get me wrong, the money is bonkers but it’ll come with a collateral. Spending one year of his prime in Saudi league might hamper him. And who’s to say if saudis offer him 2 billion next year he won’t accept that. When the greed grips you it doesn’t let you go easily.
Why do the likes of Musk, Bezos, Gates et al continue to do what they do, they have far more money than Mbappe will ever earn as a footballer, you say it's greed, it's human nature to accumulate as much as you can

Oranges038

He'd be crazy to spend a year prior to Euros there.
Yeah, he'd be mental to sit on the bench when he could earn 100s of millions in the desert.

Why do the likes of Musk, Bezos, Gates et al continue to do what they do, they have far more money than Mbappe will ever earn as a footballer, you say it's greed, it's human nature to accumulate as much as you can
As the saying goes, you never see a hearse pulling a trailer.

owlo

@Erik the Red kind of has a good point. Our unique watering system created by the top of the class roof leakage combined with the gaps in the concrete around the seats on the old trafford terraces does make for a unique green grass opportunity. And we've definitely made enough money to sign Mbappe in 475 years by selling off our best women players if we continue with such prudency.

Only a fool would look at the period since the Glazers bought the club, and think the entire institution and brand has been brought into disrepute as young fans flock to support the scousers and city instead.

RoyH1

He'd be crazy to spend a year prior to Euros there.
And the Paris Olympics too. While the money might be too good to ignore, from a sporting perspective it makes no sense for him. Much better to go to Madrid for 4,5 years, win the CL and a Ballon d'Or and then move to Saudi to make billions.

Chief123

Well, well, how the turn tables.

United inbound. Confirmed.
Here we go confirmed.
We’re reportedly formalising our understanding to establish if we should monitor our scouting before registering our interest and making it clear we are not interested but are very relaxed about the situation.

Chief123

You must be the only person on the planet with the view “Glazers have run us like a proper football club”. You my friend are absolutely clueless, with respect.

JediSith

Not saying that Mbappe will go to Al Hilal.

But what if he does and come January transfer window they send him on loan to Newcastle? It makes so much sense on soo many levels, 1) increases his competitive form before the Euros and move to Real 2) Helps Newcastle out big time without them breaking FFP. Surprised no one has thought about this.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Yeah, he'd be mental to sit on the bench when he could earn 100s of millions in the desert.

As the saying goes, you never see a hearse pulling a trailer.
Never heard that saying before, mind you in Gateshead they do odd things with hearses

NotQuiteManc

Rag.

Oh wait...

Scarecrow

Having a week off
This animosity towards Mbappe is way over the top. Every decision he’s made has been relatively sensible, yet people treat him like he’s a scumbag. I don’t get it. What would you’ve done differently?

El-Manos

Will take a while to get that promotion.

AlexUTD

In the shit take top trumps this will be very hard to beat. Well done.
@Erik the Red kind of has a good point. Our unique watering system created by the top of the class roof leakage combined with the gaps in the concrete around the seats on the old trafford terraces does make for a unique green grass opportunity. And we've definitely made enough money to sign Mbappe in 475 years by selling off our best women players if we continue with such prudency.

Only a fool would look at the period since the Glazers bought the club, and think the entire institution and brand has been brought into disrepute as young fans flock to support the scousers and city instead.
Just Wow. :eek:
You can take this opinion and fire it into the sun. Incredible.
You must be the only person on the planet with the view “Glazers have run us like a proper football club”. You my friend are absolutely clueless, with respect.
Will take a while to get that promotion.
:lol: :lol: :lol: