Kylian Mbappe | Merci.

Castia

I mean even if there’s a 5% chance of a deal it’s surely worth enquiring right? I know he’s almost certainly got his eye on Madrid next summer but if they’re threatening to remove him from the squad he could decide to move with the Euro’s coming up

Wonder what fee they‘re asking

Swedish_Plumber

I mean even if there’s a 5% chance of a deal it’s surely worth enquiring right? I know he’s almost certainly got his eye on Madrid next summer but if they’re threatening to remove him from the squad he could decide to move with the Euro’s coming up

Wonder what fee they‘re asking
A year of Kylian it is.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They’re freezing him out to force him to leave. It’s Madrid or nothing.

evil_geko

Such a fecking primadonna, good on PSG getting rid, wouldn't want him anywhere near United.

Cloud7

Man, if ever there was a signing that would show Jim/Jassim’s intent, or show that the Glazers want to lead the club in the right direction, it would be this one

manutddjw

He will be the blueprint for all top players going forward on how to negotiate a contract. If only Kane was smart enough. Hopefully this has a domino effect and the days of stupid transfer fees will die out as this serves as a lesson to clubs and players to follow his lead.

He's either going to get another fortune from PSG or he's going to get his dream move. I personally think it's done and dusted with Madrid. Perez isn't stupid. There's still people who believe that DDG's move to Madrid broke down because of a fax machine.

kaku06

Vulgarian
He played 1 game for us as a trialist upfront with a young Tammy Abraham when he was 11 (I think) so yes.

One of our own...
I don’t think he would entertain the idea after you didn’t even give him the testimonial.