Television La casa de papel (Money Heist)

Sylar

Finished it. It may be trashy and utterly unrealistic but I'll definitely miss this show. It's been quite a ride.
Absolutely loved the ending and it fit with the show

Enjoyed it and glad we got a Bella Ciao rendition

Real Name

I'm on 10th episode and while it's a great, fun show its becoming a Hollywood soap opera. Robbers and hostages being in love and having sex in there is a bit. Well Hollywood. Also story has a lot of holes but its fun for now if you dont expect too much from the show. Also it helps me with my Spanish which I started to learn for the 5th time.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm on 10th episode and while it's a great, fun show its becoming a Hollywood soap opera. Robbers and hostages being in love and having sex in there is a bit. Well Hollywood. Also story has a lot of holes but its fun for now if you dont expect too much from the show. Also it helps me with my Spanish which I started to learn for the 5th time.
I lost interest and gave up on this around the same stage. Seemed gimmicky as feck.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I lost interest in the series after season 2. It went on too long and became too ridiculous but Netflix had to keep pumping the cash cow

Sylar

Watched Berlin. It's ... Ok. It was more like latter money heist than first season money heist. It's a good time pass and decent prequel.

If you liked money heist to the end you will enjoy Berlin, otherwise no point imo

Real Name

I lost interest in the series after season 2. It went on too long and became too ridiculous but Netflix had to keep pumping the cash cow
Same here. Season 1 was fun but 2nd was all the same so I gave up in the middle of the 2nd season. Berlin seems like all the same stuff.

Varun

Staff
Watched Berlin. It's ... Ok. It was more like latter money heist than first season money heist. It's a good time pass and decent prequel.

If you liked money heist to the end you will enjoy Berlin, otherwise no point imo
Liked money heist but berlin is a tad boring. Too much romance and too little heist

Sylar

Liked money heist but berlin is a tad boring. Too much romance and too little heist
Yeah the heist was pretty much done half way through and the rest was about the romance for the individuals. The heist and escaping were the best bits for sure. They should have leaned into that element more