La Liga 2013-2014

So there'll be a presentation in front of just 500 Atletico fans? Hopefully some Barca fans stick around.

Barca fans being remarkably sporting here.

I think they are just happy that Martino is gone.

Were we not all desperate for City to win it over Liverpool? The competitiveness between Barca and Real is incredible.. Atletico will sting, but the 8 or 9 Real supporters I know that are from Madrid all prefer for Atletico to win it.

It's between the devil and the deep blue sea really. But yeah, the Madrid fans I know are kind of sold on the Simeone story. Even though they hate it :lol:

Congrats to 'em.

Simeone European manager of the season.

What a season.

Class from the Barca fans applauding Atleti like that. And what an achievement that is from them, absolutely incredible breaking the duopoly of Madrid and Barca. Fully deserved title for them.

Really happy for Atletico and this gives them momentum going into the CL final too.

Great game to watch.

Barca fans are graceful in defeat so far. How long until the sprinklers come on?

Fantastic achievement from Athletico. They won the Spanish league that, in recent weeks, no team seemed to want to win.

Congratulations Athletico, well deserved. Hopefully they win the Champions League as well.

Why are there so few Athletico fans? Surely there's some sort of league regulation requiring Barcelona to offer them more tickets?

Why are there so few Athletico fans? Surely there's some sort of league regulation requiring Barcelona to offer them more tickets?

That's how it is in Spain, they only get a few hundred away allocation

Yes !!! One down. Now go ruin La Decima.. :mad:

Well done to atletico. What an achievement. Hard luck to barca. A great game between two great teams. Two of the best teams in the world.

Dream stuff for Atletico! Congrats to Simeone and his incredible army. Army is the proper word for this Atleti team.

How serious are the Costa and Turan injuries? Out of the CL finals?
I hope they win that too. What a story that would be .