La Liga 2018/19

Eddy_JukeZ

I hope Ole will be watching this match to get an idea on how to approach our Barca tie. Betis' match at Camp Nou is one of the best tactical performances I've ever seen by a team that's an underdog for a match. Hopefully we see the same again.
I'd be surprised if Valverde uses this system against us.

Bole Top

great goal but man, Betis got nothing in that attack and Barca got freekick at first rougher contact :lol: I didn't see the replays so referee probably got that correct.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
It’s the last game before the international break. If they can win and get a 10 point lead for the league I’m sure we will see a lot more rotation moving forward.
The players play in the international break. What's the point of having your first team in a meaningless game?

Just tires players and risks one of them gets injured.

Malcom should be pissed at Valverde for the treatment he got this season.

Paul_Scholes18

Hopefully Messi slows down a bit as we have seen over the years in the late stages of CL. Although with the form he has shown recently I do think he will be on fire against us. We need to play good on all levels to stop them.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Barca pressing is so good at the front , going to be a real pain for us considering we have DDG,Young and Smalling in defence

Eddy_JukeZ

This is really fast paced. I've not watched any La Liga this season (because it's not on Sky) but I don't remember games being like this.
Betis usually play Barcelona well.

They're 5th in Europe for average possession per game.

ZAKU-RED

Supports
Barcelona
It amazes me how Sergi Roberto is our starting RB.

Semedo has one bad game and he's back on the bench while this guy is a real weak link in the back gets a free pass by Valverde no matter how many mistakes he has every game. He cannot defend worth a lick and lets even some of the weaker attackers do him in.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
We will get slapped by Barca. Messi is hitting form and he can carry a team playing near his top level. Hopefully he will dissapear like he did in Rome last season.

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Suarez scuffs the ball 8 out of 10 times. Can’t wait to get rid of him to be honest.

cyberman

We can get at this lot if we play close to our best. As long as we don't freeze it'll be a great game.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Suarez is garbage. He really, really is
Aye, but he scores the odd good goal or assist & some will tell you how world class he is!

Still has his moments of course, but his all round game has regressed a lot.

Edit: As I type this, Suarez with a great assist :drool:

Last edited:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Betis plays a really good brand of football btw. Very impressed as I don't watch them too often, but have heard a few good things about their manager, Setien, on the Caf.