g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga 2018/19

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
@bazza1988, it's streaming La Liga and Serie A games in Norway and I believe the cost is around 8 pounds a month. Up until this season Viasat had the rights.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Was planning on attending Atletico's match tonight, but their 19th century billing system made it impossible to buy tickets online. :mad:

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Valladolid vs Barcelona under way (Stegen, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba, Roberto, Busquets, Rakitic, Coutinho, Dembelé, Messi, Suárez).

A proper 4-3-3, unlike previous year 4-4-2 (with André Gomes and Paulinho)

Karappa

The pitch is the same for both teams. What is that stupid argument anyways? We are too good to play on a bad pitch?!? If you think you're better you just have to prove it - end of story. This whining by big clubs is absolutely ridiculous and one of the worst aspects of modern football...

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
The pitch is the same for both teams. What is that stupid argument anyways? We are too good to play on a bad pitch?!? If you think you're better you just have to prove it - end of story. This whining by big clubs is absolutely ridiculous and one of the worst aspects of modern football...
First of all i'm not a fan of Barca or Valladolid......i just don't understand why they have a new pitch four days before their first home game.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Barca will be okay in the second half, the other side of the pitch they'll be attacking is pristine.

Karappa

First of all i'm not a fan of Barca or Valladolid......i just don't understand why they have a new pitch four days before their first home game.

Probably because it was so hot before that the old one got destroyed and/or you couldn't plant the new one yet because that would have been damaged because of the temperatures. But groundskeeping is a science and not as easy as people tend to believe. This isn't a normal lawn...

Supports
Barcelona
Blatant fallacious argument. Equally terrible ground for unequal teams (one supposedly strong team and another much weaker) is unjust. A draw is a victory for the latter, not the former.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Banter pitch :lol:

Barcelona will spend half time practicing beach soccer drills :lol:

(Pitch robbed barca of a goal so far, so great job!)

Eddy_JukeZ

That was a sensational touch from Messi.

Dembele should have done way better.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Probably because it was so hot before that the old one got destroyed and/or you couldn't plant the new one yet because that would have been damaged because of the temperatures. But groundskeeping is a science and not as easy as people tend to believe. This isn't a normal lawn...
I have worked in a greenkeeper team for a former 3.Liga club in Germany club so i know a little bit about that topic ;)

A new pitch four days before a game is always a terrible idea......actually they need another new pitch after the game.......right now the pitch "dies".

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Barca really need a new striker. Suarez is clearly in decline. Now watch him score a hattrick.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
How are Barca playing? Need them to win to finish my acca.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Dembele is gonna have a big season this year. Looks very sharp here and in the other games that I've seen.