La Liga 2018/19

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I hate to be that way, but I really hope Ramos gets badly injured one day trying to pull one of his shite tricks. A broken leg wouldn't be unfair on this prick.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Ter Stegen for 10 mill. really was a steal. easily one of their best transfers in the last 20 years. only 26, so they don't have to worry about that position for quite a while.
Top 3 goalkeeper in the world.

DDG, MATS and Oblak

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Ramos lets 1 leg behind, and hits Messi in the face, 0 yellows
Reguilon has 3 actions worth a yellow card, still uncarded,

Being a great defender is easier that way.

Fracture90

That instance where Suarez is asking for a foul to be called on Messi, then proceeds to complain about it being called pretty much sums up his cnutness.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Having to listen to Ray Hudson.. He ejaculates every anyone has the ball in the final third. :houllier:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I hate to be that way, but I really hope Ramos gets badly injured one day trying to pull one of his shite tricks. A broken leg wouldn't be unfair on this prick.
Umm okay then.

prateik

Ugh, I can't stand these two teams. Just a bunch of cnuts on both sides, constant antics.
This has been incredibly tame..
This fixture under Jose and Pep was pathetic .

And Madrid and Barca had Pepe and Alves ..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pissing off Messi has always worked so well for us... :nervous:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This type of matches, so lamentable and frustrating, are breeding ground for Mourinho.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Kroos has gone missing for 2 years without anyone noticing. He’s been so bad it’s painful.

Busquets-Arthur-Rakitic shitting all over Casemiro-Kroos-Modric. Bale being on the pitch doesn’t help matters

Bole Top

these last 2 games look pretty unfair on Madrid btw, they really aren't that worse than Barca. they're not playing bad, they just can't score.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Kroos has gone missing for 2 years without anyone noticing. He’s been so bad it’s painful.
Kroos reminds me of Pirlo in his final few seasons for Milan.

No motivation. He needs a new challenge.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
these last 2 games look pretty unfair on Madrid btw, they really aren't that worse than Barca. they're not playing bad, they just can't score.
They haven’t had one good chance tonight. If the game keeps going like this it’s going to end the same way it did on Wednesday

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
The scoreline up until this point today is very fair. In the game earlier this week I agree.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
At least they actually deserve their lead this time :(

A tonking tonight might be what finally convinces Florentino we need to actually rebuild, not just retool on the fly

Bole Top

They haven’t had one good chance tonight. If the game keeps going like this it’s going to end the same way it did on Wednesday
I thought they were great on Wednesday, not so much today but still think they should really score at least once at home. we'll see.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Dembele doesn't even look like a professional footballer sometimes