La Liga 2019/20

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
I wouldn't read much into it, away games against Bilbao are usually among top 5 toughest fixtures in the campaign.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How good was Aduriz when he was younger? Age 26 to 30 for example.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
€300m spent and not a single new signing starting the first game of the season. Is this just a reflection of how preseason has gone or is Zidane trying to make a point to Florentino?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
€300m spent and not a single new signing starting the first game of the season. Is this just a reflection of how preseason has gone or is Zidane trying to make a point to Florentino?
I don't know, it certainly makes no sense to be so resounding with the idea that you don't want a player and then be a starter the first match of the season(although he played good minutes in the preseason).
I think Zidane's favorite option for the right was Asensio and Brahim, who was injured for a month.
How good was Aduriz when he was younger? Age 26 to 30 for example.
Good but no so good. I remember him at Mallorca but I think was a substitute at Valencia
bench

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
They haven't been in recent times have they?
Won 3 games out of 8 without him last year(ignored first round copa against no hoppers) One of those wins(3-2 at Rayo) were 87 and 90th minute goals.

The 5-1 game against Real is not really an indicator, Real were a shambles last year and it was three late goals after real went attacking with Lucas on for Varane at HT.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Won 3 games out of 8 without him last year(ignored first round copa against no hoppers) One of those wins(3-2 at Rayo) were 87 and 90th minute goals.

The 5-1 game against Real is not really an indicator, Real were a shambles last year and it was three late goals after real went attacking with Lucas on for Varane at HT.
Is he close to coming back?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rumours that Zidane thinks Jovic isn't good enough and they'll loan him out and bring in another striker.
No bloody way that it is true:lol::lol:. Zidane wanted full say about transfers so Jovic is his player. So he would be saying "my fault, give me another player".

gaucho_10

They are all injured.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Is he close to coming back?
It's a tricky one, it's not a bad injury to his calf but not taking risks. With him having no preseason he will need time to work up his fitness. Hopefully he will be back for Valencia at home on 14th next month. Have Betis and home and Osasuna away before that match. Betis won 3-4 at Camp Nou last year so a potential difficult match.

In regards to Jovic, he was always going to be back up to Benzema.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
No yellow for Modric
wth is going on with refs

edit:
Thank you Var
Modric sent off