La Liga 2019/20

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Courtois doesn't get enough credit for the season he's having, so many great saves at important times. One of the main reasons their defensive record is as good as it is.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Bordalas's Getafe looking like Sacchi's Milan at times.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ramos penalty breaks deadlock. By La Liga standards it was a reasonably clear one. Getafe undone by quick move.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Carvajal makes a penalty, doesn't get called, escapes a second yellow and then goes on to win a penalty :lol:

Will Pique tweet tonight?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Standard win that for team winning a title, Madrid weren't great but got the job done against a tricky opponent.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Carvajal makes a penalty, doesn't get called, escapes a second yellow and then goes on to win a penalty :lol:

Will Pique tweet tonight?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't see the first half so haven't seen the possible penalty but i'll assume it was because it's sweeter this way :D

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh yeah that's a penalty on replay. Very obvious too :lol: :lol: :lol:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Whats weird is that just a minute later they used var for this but completely ignore the previous incident

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Bordalas is one of the best coaches in Primera by far.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Finally a win for Real Sociedad.
Of course that will be now very difficult for Barca......but with Real Madrid vs Getafe + Athletic Club vs Real Madrid + Villarreal vs Barca as the next fixtures i think it's possible that either both clubs are equal on points or Real Madrid are 6-7 points away from Barca.
Okay it's now probably over.

Wreh

Supports
Arsenal
What an idiot, how the hell does this help her father.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Pretty interesting call to retake the pen!
I thought that it was clear cut. The Mallorca #20 encroached into the box before the kick was even taken. Given that he played a key role in clearing the ball, the retake was the correct decision. I don't get why all of the focus is on the keeper, though; he's not necessarily why the penalty was retaken.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I thought that it was clear cut. The Mallorca #20 encroached into the box before the kick was even taken. Given that he played a key role in clearing the ball, the retake was the correct decision. I don't get why all of the focus is on the keeper, though; he's not necessarily why the penalty was retaken.
Fair enough, I wasn't even paying attention to the encroachment. The commentary was focused on the GK

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Fair enough, I wasn't even paying attention to the encroachment. The commentary was focused on the GK
For some weird reason, they tried to make that controversial when it was anything but. Oh well, Morata got his 2nd anyways; that could dishearten Mallorca who've played well up to this point.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Fun fact I didn't knew: Atlético de Madrid was funded by basque students residents in Madrid, hence the name and similar colors to Athletic.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Valladolid are the most boring team in the universe. Still they get a late winner v Alaves who have a nightmare run in.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Good first half.I liked Militão and Asensio with a couple of good crosses.
Rodrygo quite invisible

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bad first half from us

Marcelo and Carvajal really bad, Ramos, Case and Valverde not their usual selves

Militao very convincing on the other hand, and Asensio put two chocolates for rodrygo and benzema but they wasted them

We've struggled though. Need to wake up and start matching their intensity. Not easy given we played getafe on thursday, and that was a war

United Junkie

Benzema and Carvajal really need some rest. Carvajal needs to wait when Nacho is back. Benzema is not showing it but damn he has some excellent work rate. Playing all the games since the restart. He's sweating his ass off. I hope they didn't pay all that money just for Jovic warming the bench with his ass.

United Junkie

Asensio is still such a class act, I'm glad that injury hasn't affected his ability or mindset
Agreed but he's still the same before the injury when it comes to defending leaving Marcello exposed the whole time. He doesn't like too challenge for the ball it seems.

fps

Benzema and Carvajal really need some rest. Carvajal needs to wait when Nacho is back. Benzema is not showing it but damn he has some excellent work rate. Playing all the games since the restart. He's sweating his ass off. I hope they didn't pay all that money just for Jovic warming the bench with his ass.
Benzema is one of the most underrated players of the 21st century. He is absolutely incredible, and such a team man.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Feck yes!!!!

This was identical to the carvajal one against getafe btw. Flo has made the right signings during the lockdown :lol:

@carvajal

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Clear pen.

A Bit Lucky to decide these games with the pens, but Not Reals fault they are fouling them..

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
I’m even starting to feel bad for Barca with the refereeing post-lockdown.

How are Madrid doing this every game? :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And now and identical play in our box and it's not given :lol:

Also please sergio change shoes. Second time he slips on that pitch and it nearly cost us

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
I’m even starting to feel bad for Barca with the refereeing post-lockdown.

How are Madrid doing this every game? :lol:
Madrid are the new Liverpool?

How not a pen on Garcia? Exactly the same foul...