La Liga 2020/21

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
They didn't blow it! Only one more chance to blow it now. :D

Raredaredevil

Wow Barcelona actually overturned a 0-2 loss and won 3-0 to make it to the final. I didn't expect this. I would have thought Saville would have scored a goal considering Barca's terrible defence this season and made it so difficult for them. What a comeback. At least they have a trophy to win this season.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Wow Barcelona actually overturned a 0-2 loss and won 3-0 to make it to the final. I didn't expect this. I would have thought Saville would have scored a goal considering Barca's terrible defence this season and made it so difficult for them. What a comeback. At least they have a trophy to win this season.
We got fortunate with Ter Stegen saving a penalty, but when the time comes to play PSG they won't be so crap in attack :lol:

Raredaredevil

We got fortunate with Ter Stegen saving a penalty, but when the time comes to play PSG they won't be so crap in attack :lol:
I regret not putting some money on you to advance to the final seeing as the odds was 3.4 but you've let me down too many times this season. I had 2.5 grand on you to win La Liga this season and I was sure I'd win seeing as Real Madrid never win back to back titles and never would have I thought that Atletico Madrid would be such a machine this year. I've long accepted that this money is lost now. If you actually come back to win La Liga, I will buy you lunch if I meet you in real life. Will be funny as hell if you can make a comeback against PSG. :lol:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I regret not putting some money on you to advance to the final seeing as the odds was 3.4 but you've let me down too many times this season. I had 2.5 grand on you to win La Liga this season and I was sure I'd win seeing as Real Madrid never win back to back titles and never would have I thought that Atletico Madrid would be such a machine this year. I've long accepted that this money is lost now. If you actually come back to win La Liga, I will buy you lunch if I meet you in real life. Will be funny as hell if you can make a comeback against PSG. :lol:
Haha I'll take you up on that offer ;)

I do think the league is a long shot, but Atletico have the toughest schedule by far out of them, us and Real Madrid. Anything is possible.

And if PSG were to lose to us 4-0 they'd have to boycott all future Barca matchups for eternity haha

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
I see Sevilla had a man sent off right before Pique's goal. Was it a legit second offense or another shit officiating like when it goes against Barca?
Definitely warranted. Sevilla could of had a claim for a (another) penalty when the ball hit Lingets arm but it looked like chest to hand which in todays climate isnt a pen.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nah, from what i've seen neither side has much to be angry about

Mingueza could have seen a second yellow for the penalty, but it wasn't a big clear mistake or anything

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Nah, from what i've seen neither side has much to be angry about

Mingueza could have seen a second yellow for the penalty, but it wasn't a big clear mistake or anything
How are you feeling about the derby this weekend?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bilbao have two Copa Del Rey finals in April.

LoneStar

That was a class finish from Suarez. Barca's decision to sell him is just bonkers, and to Athletico of all teams...

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
How is that not a penalty? The one time in my life I want Real to be given the penalty ffs

marktan

Good call from Hernandez even after using VAR. Never a hand ball outside the new weird rules over the last year or two

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, i get that he's just in the air, and he's trying to tuck his arm towards the body, and it hits on the elbow when the arm is pretty close - but still wide - , ok. But Casemiro is right behind him. The ball falls square to him without the handball...

Eh. Allright then

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Bad first half for Madrid, Atlético and Llorente very well. Good goal from Suárez.
I think we have to play 442. I'd like Valverde .
I think it's a penalty for the current rule, but I honestly think it's good that they start applying the new rule immediately. It's sad getting a penalty and spoil a match with that kind of situations

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
IFAB needs to bring back the indirect free kick in the box for those types of situations

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Game should be over honestly. They've been as impressive as we've been poor

Let's see if we can grind out an undeserved win

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Valverde has to be a little more selfish and shoot more often