La liga 2021/22

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
13 points to go. Osasuna away, Cadiz away, Levante at home, Espanyol at home, Betis at home, Sevilla away next week without Casemiro, Atleti away

Not gonna lie, i'm a bit scared we might actually end up losing this league
Don't see how, Sevilla have Villareal and A.Madrid also away and even Levante away will be tricky for them I think.

Barca will just run out of games despite the brilliant form they've been in since Xavi turned up. You'd think with the momentum they now have they'll be a proper title race next season.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
13 points to go. Osasuna away, Cadiz away, Levante at home, Espanyol at home, Betis at home, Sevilla away next week without Casemiro, Atleti away

I think the advantage is too big and this team with Benzema, Vinicius and Mendy healthy tends to be solid and balanced. I don't see it happening to be honest.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

You big drama queen.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid

Seriously!?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We draw against sevilla, osasuna and betis, beat cadiz, levante and espanyol and lose the derby. We finish on 84 points. Barcelona win all their remaining games, and finish on 84 points, and win the league on H2H

gajender

We draw against sevilla, osasuna and betis, beat cadiz, levante and espanyol and lose the derby. We finish on 84 points. Barcelona win all their remaining games, and finish on 84 points, and win the league on H2H
Barca aren't winning all their games stop trolling Barca fans .

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Even if we were to win all of our Games which I don't think will happen I don't see Madrid dropping points more than twice. Best case scenario we will lose the league by 3 or 4 points but that's being overly optimistic. It doesn't matter though, when I saw that Laporta didn't sack Koeman after the embarrasing defeat vs Benfica I honestly thought we wouldn't even qualify for the next champions league. So for me the last 3 months have been already dreamland compared to the nightmare of the beginning of the season.
I thought we were going to be the next Milán or Manchester United and spend a decade or so being rubbish. Laporta, Mateu Alemany and, of course Xavi, are all geniuses at their respective jobs.

Reactions: jojojo

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barca aren't winning all their games stop trolling Barca fans .
They are. They only have real sociedad and betis away and villarreal at home, rest are all easy games they will win. They are the best team in the league by some distance at the moment

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
They are. They only have real sociedad and betis away and villarreal at home, rest are all easy games they will win. They are the best team in the league by some distance at the moment
If only they played Eintracht Frankfurt away in La Liga we would be saved :D

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
:(

Unfortunate
Don't worry, Giorno, I'm sure Barcelona will find a pitch that isn't in perfect condition to develop their game.
Liga, then la decimocuarta and later the galactic presentations

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Don't worry, Giorno, I'm sure Barcelona will find a pitch that isn't in perfect condition to develop their game.
Liga, then la decimocuarta and later the galactic presentations
That'd be the dream. Instead we'll lose the league, won't win the CL and Verstappen will win the race we won't sign Mbappé

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
That'd be the dream. Instead we'll lose the league, won't win the CL and Verstappen will win the race we won't sign Mbappé
:lol: Ferrari fan boy? I don't understand anything anymore about F1, only slightly what Alonso does

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
0-0 HT

Morales is playing great for Levante.

Dani Alves seems injured.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Pedri and Gavi coming on, let's see if they can get control back of this match. Still plenty of time.

wr8_utd

:'(
Gavi with a brilliant assist and Pedri with yet another goal. These two have come on and changed the game for Barca.

wr8_utd

Third penalty for Levante. Absolutely shocking decision to bring on a walking disaster like Lenglet tbh.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Lenglet casually checking in and giving away a penalty.

wr8_utd

Barca deserve that for bringing on Lenglet. The man is the biggest liability in world football.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Oh Gavi could have put the game on ice there.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Levante are playing quite well for a team in the 19th position.