La liga 2022/23

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Much, much better start from Real Madrid in this second half, the goal set some minds straight and Barcelona looks confused. Kounde isn't smart on this second goal.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
In case anyone forgot, this is the best defensive team of all time we are facing, i mean, they aren't really, but statistically they are.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly if we don't pump 5 past them tonight we never will

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Araujo gets to rough up Vini all he wants, but nobody else

The ref

Also Araujo is soooo good, fecking hell. Rolls royce of a player

red.knight

Barca are bad without Pedri. Benzema’s career since Ronaldo left Madrid has been astonishing.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
What a shame, Asensio is a pretty good finisher but it was a very good save by Stegen.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
We are cursed to never trash Barca, that was the chance to make it happen.

Edit : It might actually happen!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Btw, Camavinga is an absolute beast of a player :drool: :drool: :drool:

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
I just realized, what's going on with Benzema's hand?! Must be bandajed for years or so I feel. It's that his shtick or what?
He scored a hat trick now.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Camavinga's vision and passing get me hard. There i says it :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
We have something to look forward to at the end of the season, CDR-final, its been so long.

It might get even better with UCL, but at least we have something definite to prepare for now.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Osasuna will be the real task. Always struggling against smaller teams in this cup

wr8_utd

:'(
Barca will be happy they won the Liga Classico. This cup is unimportant but they could have really gone into meltdown and blown the league if they lost that match.

CampNou

Supports
FC Barcelona
Horrible night.

1st part wasn't bad, just unlucky at the end.
2nd was horrendous. The team totally fell with the goal, no reaction at all.

We were missing too much Pedri-Dembele-DeJong-Cristensen. Very important players.

I totally dislike Osasuna, so I won't probably watch the final. No matter who wins I will be sad :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Barca will be happy they won the Liga Classico. This cup is unimportant but they could have really gone into meltdown and blown the league if they lost that match.
No, the league game was important, but not that important.

If you barely can concede a goal against the average league side, how do you expect RM to catch up 6 points?

I've long since given up the league, so this was the most important win by far imo.

wr8_utd

No, the league game was important, but not that important.

If you barely can concede a goal against the average league side, how do you expect RM to catch up 6 points?

I've long since given up the league, so this was the most important win by far imo.
Yeah it's unlikely Madrid would have taken the title but you could still see Barca actually go into meltdown and throw away the title if theh had such a result in that game.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah it's unlikely Madrid would have taken the title but you could still see Barca actually go into meltdown and throw away the title if theh had such a result in that game.
Sure, that result hurt, i won't deny.

But now we have a CDR-final to look forward to, i will take that, and perhaps you don't know, its been 9 years since last time since we have been there.

wr8_utd

As good a job as Xavi has done overall, he's still pretty woeful vs Big Teams in pretty much any cup competition. For a club that demands CL success, he still has a way to go.