La Liga 2023/24

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Real are looking really sharp now..lets see if they can keep this form but right now are the best in form team in the world..

antk

Still no red but they won't all survive 30 more minutes of this

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Great game to watch with few technical mistakes on both ends

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just two extra times and 12 goals(so far!) in the last 2 madrid derbies in the span of a week :lol:

This one had a lot more slapstick though :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh Lunin...we talked you up so much and then you go and have this game :rolleyes:

antk

Could have easily been a pen too. Class not to fall down and then scoring that

antk

The idea of RM somehow not needing Mbappé while they sub in Joselu and Diaz when they need goals is wild

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
They are drained, all gassed. Bummer, wasn’t our greatest game but think we did better than Atletico but poor finishing and silly mistakes at the back.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Oh Lunin...we talked you up so much and then you go and have this game :rolleyes:
Yeah, he looks very dodgy. Madrid have so much talent in midfield and up front. With Lunin and the defence, it's something they could improve

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
The idea of RM somehow not needing Mbappé while they sub in Joselu and Diaz when they need goals is wild
We need new players, not Mbappe in particular.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
They are drained, all gassed. Bummer, wasn’t our greatest game but think we did better than Atletico but poor finishing and silly mistakes at the back.
Wasted our energy on the rather meaningless super cup, Atletico winning the games that mattered the most.

antk

You can only have one French midfielder in your defense at a time

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wasted our energy on the rather meaningless super cup, Atletico winning the games that mattered the most.
Meh, we won a cup and got to dick down barcelona before the world

I'll take that

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
We have looked tired for some time now tbh. Should send some players on a 2 week holiday. Jude and Fede in particular have been run to the ground, which is a thing with an Ancelotti team.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
We have looked tired for some time now tbh. Should send some players on a 2 week holiday. Jude and Fede in particular have been run to the ground, which is a thing with an Ancelotti team.
Think Jude played decent, especially first half.

Though, i think it is clear that his goal sprees is coming to an end, teams are figuring out the forward runs he makes.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid

Though, i think it is clear that his goal sprees is coming to an end, teams are figuring out the forward runs he makes.
Jude was our best player, not saying he was bad or anything. Just that he won’t have anything left to give in a month or two if he keeps this up. Same for Fede and Rodrygo.

He was unlucky to not score the last two games, both times his effort was cleared from the line. Just a rough patch and he still does great work.

Upside is less games. Bummer it had to be against Atletico, I’d rather we lost to that team from the third division.

wr8_utd

:'(
Griezmann, if Atleti could win anything of note, would be right up there in the Balland'or voting. He's been absolutely incredible since the start of 2023.

Marvin look out

Vinicius showed the very worst version of himself in this game. He was awful. I thought Bellingham was excellent.

Madrid relies on individualities to win games, they don't play good football, so of course they need Mbappe.

I'm not impressed by Atletico. Inter should be favorites in the CL.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

No, he's just no longer finishing at never seen before rates

It was always going to happen

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I'd rather beat Barcelona every single time we play them. :lol:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Griezmann, if Atleti could win anything of note, would be right up there in the Balland'or voting. He's been absolutely incredible since the start of 2023.
Yeah, really fancy him as a player is a shame he ended up playing for Atlético instead of us.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

So another Carlo implosion? This explains his poor league record I think. Refusal to rotate and do proper squad management. Some of these players have played way too much and shouldn’t be starting this game to begin with. Think that has been the main reason for the slump we are in. Players are gassed.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

So another Carlo implosion? This explains his poor league record I think. Refusal to rotate and do proper squad management. Some of these players have played way too much and shouldn’t be starting this game to begin with. Think that has been the main reason for the slump we are in. Players are gassed.
I'm not sure how this is Carlo's fault though, Perez refused to give him a proper striker in the summer, and refuses to give him new defenders despite the injury crisis at the back, he has been set up to fail.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm not sure how this is Carlo's fault though, Perez refused to give him a proper striker in the summer, and refuses to give him new defenders despite the injury crisis at the back, he has been set up to fail.
I wouldn’t blame him for not winning the CL or anything. But there is something to be said about his rotation policy. Jude, Fede, Rodrygo have played way more than necessary. We’ve been poor and getting bailed out by VAR now :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I wouldn’t blame him for not winning the CL or anything. But there is something to be said about his rotation policy. Jude, Fede, Rodrygo have played way more than necessary. We’ve been poor and getting bailed out by VAR now :lol:
Have you thought about why Jude is playing all the time? Cause Perez didn't buy a proper striker, we rely on bellingham for the goals.

Having said that, ofcourse Almeria is a team we should always beat.