18. 4
  19. 8
  20. 10
  21. 7
  22. 11

Last edited:

Enigma_87

You know who
What does changed club in 2014,2015,2016 means? A player who changed club in one of those years?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
3. I've indicated the Box number in the roll post itself.

It really is one of the 'weaker' boxes on the board. The force is not strong with you :lol:
Last question before picking. Do I have to use the current version of the player as it is from the current rosters.

E.g a players prime was 10 years ago but is now with a crap club. Do I get prime version of him or old legs falling off version?

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Last question before picking. Do I have to use the current version of the player as it is from the current rosters.

E.g a players prime was 10 years ago but is now with a crap club. Do I get prime version of him or old legs falling off version?
think its a career peak for everyone, would be to complicated to have a different peak for every box.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
  1. P-Nut - 1. F Totti
  2. MJJ - 1.
  3. Skizzo/Annah - 1.
  4. Raees/Invictus - 1.
  5. Aldo - 1.
  6. Onenil - 1.
  7. Enigma_87 - 1.
  8. Tuppet - 1.
  9. Chesterlestreet - 1.
  10. DavidG - 1.
  11. harms - 1.
  12. Jayvin - 1.
  13. Joga/mazhar13 - 1.
  14. Pat_Mustard - 1.
  15. RedTiger/Sjor Bepo/Marty - 1.
  16. crappy - 1.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I thought we started off with a free pick

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The board isn't showing up for me at the top of this page. Has everyone else got the same issue?
The board is visible in Page 1 unless you want it reposted at every page. There is, however, a threadmark to it, so navigating to it should not be a hassle.

Actually, I didn't consider this, but does your workplace block Photobucket or other image hosting sites?

P-Nut

The board is visible in Page 1 unless you want it reposted at every page. There is, however, a threadmark to it, so navigating to it should not be a hassle.

Actually, I didn't consider this, but does your workplace block Photobucket or other image hosting sites?
Oh no just thought that was the image Edgar had posted so just wanted to let him know it hadn't worked for me that's all

P-Nut

Yeah definitely agree. Mine was bad but at least being first meant I had the full pool to pick from. If a couple of people go he really is stuck.

Just had a thought, would it be possible to incorporate the fixtures into the game board. I.e the two players who travelled furthest face each other and so on. Just adds an extra dimension

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Annah and Skizzo are absolutely laughing here.

Annahnomoss

Annah and Skizzo are absolutely laughing here.
I think the luck will turn but yeah we got as lucky as we could get. Great box, that will be full of quality for others too mind, and then being third helps a lot as well, especially as the two before couldn't steal the players we want either. :lol: It is exactly like if it was an All-Time draft with no requirements for us in this round.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I think the luck will turn but yeah we got as lucky as we could get. Great box, that will be full of quality for others too mind, and then being third helps a lot as well, especially as the two before couldn't steal the players we want either. :lol: It is exactly like if it was an All-Time draft with no requirements for us in this round.
Yeah, there's almost too many options if anything. You could go a couple of ways with it, though saying that there's only one player I'd take at the end of the day.

But yeah, great box.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
wait, i thought we had a free pick to start with @Edgar Allan Pillow
Had to tweak the rules at the start. Now you pick as per your box.

Just pray you don't roll a 5 next....just saying ;)

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I think @harms has the worst roll for this turn.
Definitely. And most of the greats that are, surprisingly, still playing at a low level are doing it outside Europe :(
Some quality choices are available, obviously, but for an all-time draft the pool is a little underwhelming, with Totti being a clear standout.

Not too fussed though, I'm all for making drafts tougher and more unpredictable, even if I'm at the wrong end of it at the moment

Annahnomoss

Yeah, there's almost too many options if anything. You could go a couple of ways with it, though saying that there's only one player I'd take at the end of the day.

But yeah, great box.
I think it is a pretty tough choice between the obvious two. One being tailor made for a random draft like this with his flexibility and then the other one just down to his abilities alone.

Had to tweak the rules at the start. Now you pick as per your box.

Just pray you don't roll a 5 next....just saying ;)
:lol: Would be hilarious to be fair. Let's hope we can avoid it once at least. :nervous: