Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
- Mar 4, 2010
- Select one team to win from the Premier League fixtures (if you can't post, PM me your entry).
- If they win or draw, you are through to the next round. If they lose, you are eliminated.
- You cannot pick the same team twice unless you have already picked every team (so if this goes into GW32, you can then pick a team you have already chosen).
- You can pick as many weeks in advance as you like.
- If you fail to pick a team, then the team with the highest league standing from the previous season which you have not yet picked will be automatically chosen for you.
- If you miss three weeks of fixtures, then you are eliminated. Autopicks will be highlighted yellow in this spreadsheet
- If in the final round, all remaining players are eliminated, then nobody wins Last Man Standing and those players get the tagline "Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20". If one person wins then they alone will get the tagline "Last Man Standing champion 2019/20".
- No new entrants will be allowed for the second set of fixtures. If you don't enter this before 8th November at 8pm (when Norwich play Watford), you are out of luck until the next LMS competition starts.
Previous Last Man Standing Competitions
- Last Man Standing 2019/20 (176 entrants): GW01-10 (Losing finalists: Broad Street Bullies, jymufc20, V.O.)