Last Man Standing 2 2019/20 | 238 competitors. bond19821982 is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Wow, looks like we're down to the last 3 or 4 now?
Will be 4 if Norwich beat Palace.

Damien

Staff
bond saved by Wickham getting a late equaliser for Palace.

RedPed

GW22: Sheffield Utd
It's just typical to see a Liverpool fan even winning the Last Man Standing on here, ffs. :smirk:

Damien

Staff
Reckon you'll be able to squeeze another round before season end?
Yes. Plan is after round 23 is done to have another sign up for a game which starts in round 25. 14 games should be enough to complete a third one in.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Already through, it's a shame the rest of the picks look like quite sure things too.

Damien

Staff
All boils down to Bournemouth v Watford if there are to be any eliminations.

Damien

Staff
I think I'll start the new thread now to begin in round 24. Everyone making it through this round has made me paranoid that 14 might not be enough for the final competition of the season.

Damien

Staff
Down to 3. Same scenario as last competition. Can one person survive next week?

RobinLFC

@Damien I'll withdraw - just checked the spreadsheet and seems that I picked West Ham for GW21 and GW23 :annoyed:

Damien

Staff
@Damien I'll withdraw - just checked the spreadsheet and seems that I picked West Ham for GW21 and GW23 :annoyed:
Ah nuts, I completely missed that. I need to come up with a script (or ask @RedSky very nicely to come up with one for me) to check a single row for duplicates automatically.

Same thing happened in the last game. https://www.redcafe.net/threads/last-man-standing-2019-20-losing-finalists-broad-street-bullies-jymufc20-v-o-176-started.449454/page-17#post-24719053

DeSchmikes pick was replaced with autopick so only fair same thing happen to you, which is Everton so you're still through just about. Just ensure your pick for tomorrow's game is not a duplicate and you're fine.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Ah nuts, I completely missed that. I need to come up with a script (or ask @RedSky very nicely to come up with one for me) to check a single row for duplicates automatically.

Same thing happened in the last game. https://www.redcafe.net/threads/last-man-standing-2019-20-losing-finalists-broad-street-bullies-jymufc20-v-o-176-started.449454/page-17#post-24719053

DeSchmikes pick was replaced with autopick so only fair same thing happen to you, which is Everton so you're still through just about. Just ensure your pick for tomorrow's game is not a duplicate and you're fine.
Ah alright, thanks. I'm no Excel expert but I think there should be some kind of code which gives you an error if you log the same name twice in the same row...

GW24 - Palace

Damien

Staff
Ah alright, thanks. I'm no Excel expert but I think there should be some kind of code which gives you an error if you log the same name twice in the same row...

GW24 - Palace
Yeah we've managed to sort it for LMS3. Good luck guys.

Damien

Staff
Still time for things to change but looking good for bond at the moment.

Damien

Staff

Congrats @bond19821982 despite Everton's best efforts to Everton it up at the end!

Commiserations to our runners up. I've added two likes to @Angel001's account for making it to the final stage. Post more and get involved :)