Last Man Standing 2021/22 | Losing finalists: 2 man midfield, Fraser76 (551 started)

cyberman

I wonder how far you could get if you just rotated Arsenal and Norwich’s opponents every week

Bogga

Guess I messed up and checked the wrong game/week... why would I pick Liverpool when they play Chelsea? Well, was fun while it lasted :lol: Good luck to all of you that's left!

Cantonaaa!

Forgot about this. Fecking Villa.. Brentford has been very solid so would have changed to something else had I not forgotten. Looked like an easy win at the start of the season. Oh, well, see you next year and may the best caftard win!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Guess I messed up and checked the wrong game/week... why would I pick Liverpool when they play Chelsea? Well, was fun while it lasted :lol: Good luck to all of you that's left!
Forgot about this. Fecking Villa.. Brentford has been very solid so would have changed to something else had I not forgotten. Looked like an easy win at the start of the season. Oh, well, see you next year and may the best caftard win!
Read the rules again in the first post guys . You are still in this

RedPed

Whatabouter.
GW1: Liverpool
GW2: Manchester United
GW3: Leicester City

GW4: Arsenal

I can't see Arsenal currently beating any team in the Prem at the moment. Norwich is the weakest team next to them so having them at home is the best opportunity to select them at any time during this game. Gonna have to take the risk and get them out the way.

arthurka

If things go ok tomorrow I will go in the next three with

W4 Chelsea
W5 Wolves
W6 Watford

Hope I didn't Jinx it