Last Man Standing 2023/24 | 327 competitors. Tony Banta is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:lol:Yeah and pretty sure few teams lose all four opening games. Saying that:wenger:

GW5: Fulham
Whenever I see hundreds of posters pick the same team, I prefer to pick another team juuuuust in case something funny happens :lol:

GW5: Villa

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Whenever I see hundreds of posters pick the same team, I prefer to pick another team juuuuust in case something funny happens :lol:

GW5: Villa
:lol:Yeah, Spurs, then Villa were tempting, but getting rid of Fulham is going to be an arse, so fingers crossed Luton don't get their act together after the international break.

whitbyviking

Effing Brentford cost me in week 4, I’m actually spending a bit of time in an office next to their ground, might pop out one night and urinate on the stadium walls, that’ll learn ‘em

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@Damien

Garth Crooks is a twat and most times completely wrong so fleeing away from Fulham for the weekend.

GW5: Tottenham

Reactions: Damien

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Am I still in this? I forgot to pick for GW4, but it's reminding me to pick for 5
Yes. Anyone who gets the reminder is still in. Your picks:

GW1: Brighton
GW2: Aston Villa
GW3: Chelsea
GW4: Man City (autopick)

GW5 Tottenham (I've submitted because I got a reminder, but I thought I was too late submitting GW4.....)
You were but you got City as an autopick so are through to GW5