Last Man Standing 2023/24 | 327 competitors. Tony Banta is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just want to boast that I survived Luton last week. :lol:

Would like to change my picks

GW7: West Ham
GW8: Everton
GW9: Liverpool
GW10:Bournemouth

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Bit tough this week. Can see a lot of people going with teams against Luton. Myself including. I’ve picked West Ham against them and now Everton. Do we think they’re not gonna pick up any wins this season?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
dont see my name anywhere on the spreadsheet, did it get erased or something? Been chugging along so far but when i just checked nowhere to be found

@Damien
Sorry, didn't get the tag for this post as it had been edited.

You should be able to see your name now - this was the issue:

Whoops, I filtered out those who submitted a prediction so I could send a notice to those who hadn't and forgot to remove the filter afterwards. Sorted now, cheers.
Bit tough this week. Can see a lot of people going with teams against Luton. Myself including. I’ve picked West Ham against them and now Everton. Do we think they’re not gonna pick up any wins this season?
I think they're worse than the infamous Derby side who picked up 11 points but are using the Prem money to improve their infrastructure so they'll be better off long term.

I do think they'll get a win, but no clue when and so am reluctant to pick either them or the opponent facing them in case they pull an upset.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Everton's last 10 Premier League fixtures at home:
Won: 2 (1:0 v Brentford and Bournemouth)
Drawn: 1 (1:1 v Tottenham Hotspur)
Lost: 7 (0:1 v Arsenal, Fulham and Wolves (their last three home fixtures), 0:2 v Aston Villa, 0:3 v Manchester City, 1:3 v Fulham, 1:4 v Newcastle United)

All logic dictates they'd be a terrible choice, even against Luton. That said, there are no fixtures to pick them in after this for weeks, maybe months even. feck it.

GW7: Everton